+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ross County v Aberdeen

Hoilett absolutely gets a pass KincorthDon. Been excellent. Really hope he signs.

The young loon Boyd was a rare highlight in a dark season this last couple of weeks. I’d never have a pop at any of the genuine youngsters getting a run out though (to be clear, MacKenzie, Barron & Duncan are not youngsters anymore - plus Duncan is shyte).

Devlin helped directly cost us another goal yesterday. That must be approaching about 8-10 this season I reckon. Not good enough. Need an upgrade at RB.

The rest of them? They’ve been mostly dreadful & blindly applauding like clapping seals isn’t going to help them understand how unacceptable that season - & finishing 7th ffs - really is…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 20-05-2024 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    This is what years of mediocrity under Stewart Milne tenure has created unfortunately.

We now have supporters who are in their 30s who weren’t even born the last time we won the Scottish Cup,sorry but that’s embarrassing for one of the biggest clubs in Scotland.

A couple of guys in my work who are in their 20s go on about certain players being legends when we have only won one trophy in the past 24 years.

This is what Cormack should be trying to sort out instead of worrying about getting us to play like Man City.
    Most animated I’ve ever seen my old man at Pittodrie was in disgust and disbelief at players getting a huge clappie after another dismal season. He was near apoplectic

Good man - he’s got standards…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Devlin helped directly cost us another goal yesterday. That must be approaching about 8-10 this season I reckon. Not good enough. Need an upgrade at RB.

The rest of them? They’ve been mostly dreadful & blindly applauding like clapping seals isn’t going to help them understand how unacceptable that season - & finishing 7th ffs - really is…
    Singing songs referencing Devlin and Cafu in the same sentence makes my piss boil also- agree- apart from the odd performance he has been a definite downgrade

While on singing - I hate the Huns as much as anyone but fkn embarrassing when our “ultras” start sing about Durant, Murray and Super Trouper at a Ross County game.

As for the players who clearly didn’t give a **** when things weren’t going how they wanted them, they should show a bit of pride and not just down tools- but that seems the modern way for too many of them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456