+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    No Frog, you don’t get away with it that easily - life just isn’t like that. I have, in the main, answered your questions whereas I can barely recall you answering any of mine. Most recently you ignored the question in post 780: I would assume that the aim of [requiring front line health and care workers to be vaccinated] was to seek to protect the elderly and clinically vulnerable people that they came into contact with and to seek to reduce sick absence in those critical areas. How would that be achieved without vaccination?

Answers came there none, as per usual.

So when you said kids have a far greater chance of injury from the vaccine than they do of being seriously ill and being hospitalised with Covid, were you going full antivaxxer and just making it up? If not, why go all coy and refuse to share the evidence upon which the statement was based?

I know someone who was left feeling poorly for a few days after his first Pfizer jab and was refusing to have a further one when we last spoke. I know of three people who died of covid, albeit one of them was already very ill.

I'm only going to reply once btw.
    I’m only going to answer once btw 😂

Who do you think you are? You don’t need to answer anything on here never mind give other posters crap like that.

You someone left feeling poorly from Covid?

How many people on this thread have suffered? How many that have had their life changed because of the vaccine ?

You won’t believe anything that is said on this thread so why bother participating?

You will never accept that anything other than the government line is true.

It’s a waste of your time so I’ll not answer you and hope that you’ll not participate anymore but I doubt that you can resist!

You won't answer because you are talking ****

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    You won't answer because you are talking ****
    You’ll recognise it crash

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Could be coincidental of course and I'm not one for conspiracy theories by any means but since I had the Astra Zenica jab and boosters I've never suffered so much ill health .

My high blood pressure is a constant battle to keep down and something I've never had before 2021 , the only time I drink is on holiday , I don't smoke and I eat a decent balanced diet , I'm the same weight and I've an easier job these days than I had before covid , much easier .

I've very little stress , financially in the best position of my life , we have three good foreign holidays a year , I walk the dog every day for at least an hour .

I take a statin and aspirin everyday along with the blood pressure medication and yet since 2020 I'm going downhill despite the fact I'm only 62 .

Could be coincidental but my doctor won't even discuss the covid jab when I've brought it up , just dismisses it and gives me another blood test instead .

Now I understand they've taken the Astra drug off the market .

I just don't know I really don't .
    You’re not alone Animal.

AZ had already been suspended from use in France when our age group was allowed to have the vaccine. There was uncertainty over the side effects early doors.
    Unfortunately I had the Pfizer shot and then the Moderna one. We were told that having both would give us better protection.

...Blackrock are a wealth management company that looks to find value for its customers. They may be shareholder of the parent company of the publishers of the Lancet, but the view that they are capable of, or would be interested, in having an influence over what is published is faintly laughable. Do you have any actual evidence of such an influence?...
    Breaking down your words, you say Blackrock's raison d’être is to find value for its shareholders. You then propose they won't expect any kind of return from the Lancet. Logic fail...

...The WHO is a UN agency. I suspect that it’s a bit bureaucratic and inefficient and that there is probably a bit of corruption here and there (I base that on the experiences of afraid who spent time working for UNHCR), but again, the notion that they are some sort of Machiavellian organisation plotting the downfall of humanity seems a bit silly...
    The UN, founded in 1945 to "end all wars", yet since then we've relentless wars year on year. In the commercial world that would be known as mission failure. As a direct result of this, the Blackrock/Vanguard/State Streets of this world have racked up enormous profits over this period through arms sales. If you're happy to ignore the relevance of making profit from this death cult, knock yourself out.

...Do you have any evidence to suggest that the AZ vaccine didn’t save millions of lives?...

It's the way you tell 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I’m only going to answer once btw ��

Who do you think you are? You don’t need to answer anything on here never mind give other posters crap like that.

You someone left feeling poorly from Covid?

How many people on this thread have suffered? How many that have had their life changed because of the vaccine ?

You won’t believe anything that is said on this thread so why bother participating?

You will never accept that anything other than the government line is true.

It’s a waste of your time so I’ll not answer you and hope that you’ll not participate anymore but I doubt that you can resist!
    I don’t think I’m anyone in particular, Frog. Just someone with the training and background that allows me to assess evidence and in particular scientific evidence. I’m also someone who has been criticised by you for not answering questions when that is exactly what you have done (or should that be haven’t done) throughout this thread.

And the questions you were asked were not complicated. If you go on a public forum and make comments that talk about such things as the relative risk involved in vaccinating children, you can hardly be surprised if you are asked about the evidence that statement is based upon.

I’m also someone who you took umbrage with earlier in this thread for not responding to your every post, but now you don’t seem to want me to respond to any.

I confess that I misread your posts yesterday afternoon and thought you asked if I knew anyone who regretted having the vaccine. That why I told you about the only person I know who regretted having it. I am sorry if that upset you. I was in a hurry at the time is my only excuse

The answer to your question is that ‘no’, I don’t know anyone who regrets not having the vaccine, but I have never asked what would be an odd question and just about anyone who wanted one could have had one.

I don’t know how many people on this thread have suffered from taking the vaccines, which, with respect, is exactly, the same position as you. Taking animal for example, I was sorry to read of his problems (I’m rather fond of him even if we have had our moments), but he fairly acknowledges that they could be coincidental. He raises blood pressure issue in particular and I would simply note that around 35% of British men have high blood pressure at age 60 rising to around 60% at age 65+.

So you have gone back to the miscarriage fear p0rn despite any drop in the birth rate since the roll out of the vaccines.

So you have gone back to the miscarriage fear p0rn despite any drop in the birth rate since the roll out of the vaccines.
    I have posted a video where people talk about miscarriages caused by the Pfizer vaccines.

You can call it what you want. Fear P0rn is a new one for you.

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast