+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Jacob Bedeau, Farrend Rawson and Joel Senior all released by Morecambe, all of them would make ideal signings for notts.
    Wouldn’t mind us looking a JJ McKiernan as well if he turns down their contract offer, but would depend on the fee set.

We aren't signing either Joe Sbarra or Aaron Hayden, they've joined Doncaster and Carlisle respectively.
    Surprised Sbarra got a L2 club, must have fully recovered from his heart problem.

Can't help but feel you've missed a trick with Hayden, great defender, scores goals, strong & quick but he's no John Stones with the ball but neither is he terrible. But he's everything you didn't have defensively last season.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    Surprised Sbarra got a L2 club, must have fully recovered from his heart problem.

Can't help but feel you've missed a trick with Hayden, great defender, scores goals, strong & quick but he's no John Stones with the ball but neither is he terrible. But he's everything you didn't have defensively last season.
    Yeah, Hayden seemed like some player during that NL season.

Perhaps we were interested but missed out. We've missed out on quite a few defensive targets over the last year or so.

Re Sbarra - yeah, I thought the same.

Jacob Bedeau, Farrend Rawson and Joel Senior all released by Morecambe, all of them would make ideal signings for notts.
    I could see Bedeau and/or Rawson at Notts. Haven't we been linked with them before?

Bedeau has plenty of experience at this level and higher while still being young. Rawson is a Notts lad. I'm sure either would be an upgrade on what we have.

I would imagine the recruitment team are scouring the rehabilitation centres.... Other than that it will be a couple of kids on loan..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would imagine the recruitment team are scouring the rehabilitation centres.... Other than that it will be a couple of kids on loan..
    Injury-prone kids seem to tick all the boxes. Like a young, inexperienced Charlie Colkett.

Lot's of clubs seem to be busy in the transfer market except Notts. I hope we have a few lined up or we'll get left behind like we were in January.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Lot's of clubs seem to be busy in the transfer market except Notts. I hope we have a few lined up or we'll get left behind like we were in January.
    The last two seasons, our first signing was made at the start of June. Macca two years ago, Randall last year. So no need to panic.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    The last two seasons, our first signing was made at the start of June. Macca two years ago, Randall last year. So no need to panic.
    I would imagine our player budget will be considerably lower than last seasons, due to the outlay for the pitch and the construction of the Nest...Just a thought....

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast