+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming transfers?

Seen interviews of both today's signings I'm open minded let's see them in action to judge them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've already given you one, although this is yet unresolved so anything can happen.
    Yes but will there be any Byers? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Apologies Brin. I didn’t mean TS in person. He just takes advice from others who supposedly know more about football than him
    By Employer i meant Rufc as a collective
    No need to apologise pal, I'll settle just for Taylor!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Depends how we play brin. Did he play with wing backs last time. Pringles? More of an attacking left sided winger than a wing back. He played 4 3 3 v Cardiff. Dunno if that was a bit of experimenting or more a taste of things to come. Not sure how he set up at Stevenage does any body know?
    He was just getting a look at everyone pal and it didn't hurt trying different permutations as we were already down. Hope he got something from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    When has Evans ever been bothered about that? In his last spell he signed several players in the summer who barely made it to the end of the August window never mind January. If he signs too many he’ll just try and get rid of them again.
    MS, so long as he delivers who's bothered? Evo is Evo we know what to expect.....win at all costs. He even hates draws .

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I would imagine one or two of our midfielders will be off brin. In any case rafferty is more of a right back than midfielder. So so far we have signed a forrud, a midfielder and a defender. Now we need some wingers, cbs and a goalie. Also a lb
    roly, my stable lad informs me Lindsay wanted out but Evo had a chat with him and turned him around. Now I've seen these two arrive today I'm beginning to think Evo may have had a change of mind now over Jamie.......tic toc as they say.

MS, so long as he delivers who's bothered?
    I thought you were bothered seeing as you asked how he’ll balance them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I thought you were bothered seeing as you asked how he’ll balance them all!
    Fair point, actually yes I am pal as I think they should all get a crack at the whip but then again, I'm not Evo where anything or anyone goes.

roly, my stable lad informs me Lindsay wanted out but Evo had a chat with him and turned him around. Now I've seen these two arrive today I'm beginning to think Evo may have had a change of mind now over Jamie.......tic toc as they say.
    I thought Lindsay played like he wasn’t fully fit or could not be arsed back end of last season I’m not sure which.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I thought Lindsay played like he wasn’t fully fit or could not be arsed back end of last season I’m not sure which.
    Maybe a bit of both. The Wrexham deal never came off apparently as Lindsay turned it down in the end and left him in no mans land.

I don't believe everything I hear though as some always turns out as bull s.hite.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast