+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kompany off to Bayern?

Quote Originally Posted by Andingle01 View Post
    It seems something is happening .
    Appears the Physio is going to a Newly promoted Premierleague club , Goalkeeper coach going back to the Netherlands to join a Top big 5 club , a fitness coach going and another very prominent member of the coaching staff set to leave ��
    where have you seen that?

It seems something is happening .
    Appears the Physio is going to a Newly promoted Premierleague club , Goalkeeper coach going back to the Netherlands to join a Top big 5 club , a fitness coach going and another very prominent member of the coaching staff set to leave 🤔
    Breaking up is hard to do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M584bP_FeE

I think he would be the perfect fit for them.They could buy the level of players needed for VK`s style of play to succeed at the highest level.Hope he stays but if not good luck to him-gave me the best season(and worst) in years as a fan.Be massive compo I would think.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 21-05-2024 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turf_Forever View Post
    where have you seen that?
    Was told yesterday but apart from the last one , the others are mentioned on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I think he would be the perfect fit for them.They could buy the level of players needed for VK`s style of play to succeed at the highest level.Hope he stays but if not good luck to him-gave me the best season(and worst) in years as a fan.Be massive compo I would think.
    Yes I'd agree with that , for VK to have players that can fit into his vision on playing style is perfect for him.

Yes I'd agree with that , for VK to have players that can fit into his vision on playing style is perfect for him.
    As a side note Pep went from Bayern to Citeh........

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Alfie casually dropped the bombshell in a thread.

It is however official, Bayern have expressed an interest in the Burnley manager.

Are they mad? SKY Germany also calling it.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/0...ncent-kompany/
    I find it ironic that he’s slagged off on here and not fit for purpose and the final whistle blows of the season and he’s linked with massive clubs.

Somebody obviously sees something that the majority in here don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I find it ironic that he’s slagged off on here and not fit for purpose and the final whistle blows of the season and he’s linked with massive clubs.

I have not slagged him Army.I think given the resources he could be another Pep/Arteta.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

The team we support on here have had a proper $hit season, I'm sorry but I cannot go into raptures about Kompany's performance this season.

His playing reputation obviously precedes his managerial accomplishments from this season.

Good luck to the bloke however it all pans out.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)