+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    I don't understand all the negative hysteria from some people on here regarding who we have signed, who we should sign, who should leave and who should not leave and how much we should and should not have received,how old people are or aren't.
    Not our call or decisions to make.
    We are supporters so just support the club.
    Look forward to the season ahead.
    Steve Evans knows who he would like and who he does not want.
    He is the Manager and far more knowledgeable than us.
    If you don't like it don't go, do something else with your money and time.
    The gratituous whinging and whining is unbelievable.
    It's pathetic to read.Some people must be really stuck for something to say or do.
    You’re not Duggie ? Or you

I don't understand all the negative hysteria from some people on here regarding who we have signed, who we should sign, who should leave and who should not leave and how much we should and should not have received,how old people are or aren't.
    Not our call or decisions to make.
    We are supporters so just support the club.
    Look forward to the season ahead.
    Steve Evans knows who he would like and who he does not want.
    He is the Manager and far more knowledgeable than us.
    If you don't like it don't go, do something else with your money and time.
    The gratituous whinging and whining is unbelievable.
    It's pathetic to read.Some people must be really stuck for something to say or do.
    Some get a buzz from it, it's their way of life and thinking. Thing is they'll still go next season and still whinge no matter what the outcome is after a game. Now't as queer as folk as they say.....am I allowed to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Some get a buzz from it, it's their way of life and thinking. Thing is they'll still go next season and still whinge no matter what the outcome is after a game. Now't as queer as folk as they say.....am I allowed to say that?
    Moderate yourself, someone will be upset.

Theres an entire section of the forum who have been bitter of years. Some hated Warne for being here, then for leaving. Others are just trolls of course. Then we have a few village idiots who only like people who have something nebulus about them.

I just think it's a sad way of pursuing a pass time that seems to give you absolutely no pleasure at all. They don't like the players, too old,not tall enough, manager is rubbish, chairman and the board are useless and not rich enough.
    Bizarre.

I just think it's a sad way of pursuing a pass time that seems to give you absolutely no pleasure at all. They don't like the players, too old,not tall enough, manager is rubbish, chairman and the board are useless and not rich enough.
    Bizarre.
    Noticed the training ground doesn’t seem to be an issue these days too😉

I haven't read all 16 pages, but I really don't understand why anyone would be upset at this stage.

Three signings, when we obviously need (and expect) a lot more, is very little indication of anything. The three we've signed look to be exactly the right calibre for the club in L1. I'm intrigued to see if another CDM in means Ollie, Christ, or Haks will be sold, and I'd have (very mildly) preferred to see up and coming players throughout, and not a couple c.30, but it's a small fraction of the squad we'll get and doesn't indicate we'll get a squad full of older players. I'd also have a (very mild) preference to see minimum 3 year deals throughout, and a focus on stability (24/25), promotion (25/26), kick on (future), but firstly the club doesn't work that way, and secondly (again) three signings aren't a plan, they're a start on a big problem.

I'm neither a lover nor a hater of Evans, but judging him now on what's happened so far is just a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    I haven't read all 16 pages, but I really don't understand why anyone would be upset at this stage.

Three signings, when we obviously need (and expect) a lot more, is very little indication of anything. The three we've signed look to be exactly the right calibre for the club in L1. I'm intrigued to see if another CDM in means Ollie, Christ, or Haks will be sold, and I'd have (very mildly) preferred to see up and coming players throughout, and not a couple c.30, but it's a small fraction of the squad we'll get and doesn't indicate we'll get a squad full of older players. I'd also have a (very mild) preference to see minimum 3 year deals throughout, and a focus on stability (24/25), promotion (25/26), kick on (future), but firstly the club doesn't work that way, and secondly (again) three signings aren't a plan, they're a start on a big problem.

I'm neither a lover nor a hater of Evans, but judging him now on what's happened so far is just a bit silly.

Thanks - someone talking about football again instead of using this site as their personal echo chamber.

I suspect Christ might be on the move - hes a big earner and will probably not be much more effective that Haks or McWilliams. If we can claw back some of the outlay I would love to see that spent on a left back or wingers.

Pretty certain 2 of at least Kioso Tiehi Lindsay will leave. I've never criticised chairman or mentioned training ground. Evans/Raynor couldn't have got a better management team. Players they're bringing in judge them when the new season starts. Can't be like last time with loan window not same so signings got to be more selective.

Kioso going to Posh or similar wouldn't be a shock.

Christ, as I said earlier, is destined to leave I suspect.

Could also see Olly going to Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Pretty certain 2 of at least Kioso Tiehi Lindsay will leave.
    Think all 3 will go.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast