+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kompany off to Bayern?

Personally I wont shed any tears if he does go.
    Leopards as they say "dont change their spots"

Kompany=shocking recruitment,naive tactics, stubbornness and arrogance.
    Worst of all-VK fell in love with his own hype, and now appears to be playing both sides-will I go or wont I.

I simply dont trust him any longer!

Quote Originally Posted by mnrht View Post
    Obviously so PP, got anyone in mind?
    Potter,cooper,Moyes just off the top of my head,managers who have actually succeeded, not under achieved

Fingers crossed Poch isn't in for the Bayern job, now that he has left Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Fingers crossed Poch isn't in for the Bayern job, now that he has left Chelsea.
    Seems Man U are interested in him.

And Chelski are also interested in VK apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    And Chelski are also interested in VK apparently.
    VK has been worse than useless this season but I think he would be a good fit at Chelsea with players more appropriate to his vision.

Matt Law in the Telegraph,

"But Chelsea are expected to go for a younger and, in their view, more progressive coach with Stuttgart’s Sebastian Hoeness, Girona’s Michel, Ipswich Town’s Kieran McKenna, who has been targeted by Brighton, and Leicester City’s Enzo Maresca all likely to be among the names under consideration. Brentford’s Thomas Frank is another manager Chelsea will have on their list of candidates, but Vincent Kompany, who made the three-man shortlist before Pochettino’s appointment, is not thought to be of interest at this time."

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    VK has been worse than useless this season but I think he would be a good fit at Chelsea with players more appropriate to his vision.
    I agree chas, he has been trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but at clubs like Chelsea you get lots of silk and not many sow's ears.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I agree chas, he has been trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but at clubs like Chelsea you get lots of silk and not many sow's ears.
    We have some superbly gifted technical players at Burnley but it's hard to play out from the back when you are constantly placed under a high press.

Sean Dyche mixed it up and if in danger the ball hit Row Z. That's what VK should have instructed his players to do, but like a lot of Burnley fans have said he is just too stubborn to change his methodology.

And down we go!

"SKY Germany understand Burnley manager Vincent Kompany is Bayern Munich's favoured choice to take over from Tommy Tuchel".

Compo? How much? How soon? Who will replace him?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)