+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 234 of 240 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2400

Thread: Ex-Dons

Billy Pirie’s wife quite correctly bilin’ about the security of her man’s care home after he was found well beyond its environs. He’s suffering from dementia, poor man.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Billy Pirie’s wife quite correctly bilin’ about the security of her man’s care home after he was found well beyond its environs. He’s suffering from dementia, poor man.
    He’s afore my time but disgrace of a story. His poor wife - only in there temporarily to give her respite.
    Just lucky it was decent folk who found him at the harbour and intervened.

Made my blood bile inna

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    Zander Diamond in at Broomhill (aka BSC Glasgow) in the Lowland League
    Masons neck of the woods IIRC
    Broomhill are Weegie squatters but then so is half the town these days

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    He’s afore my time but disgrace of a story. His poor wife - only in there temporarily to give her respite.
    Just lucky it was decent folk who found him at the harbour and intervened.

Made my blood bile inna
    With all due respect to him, and my hope that he passes his remaining years enjoying a level of care that makes his life as pleasant as possible, he wisna a very good fitba player, so you didn’t miss much.

Well, I seem to remember Billy Pirie as a decent striker, who you could rely on to get you a goal.

He was also a decent Publican, who had no problem discussing fitba over a pint.

Sad to hear he is not doing well.

I recall Billy having a hot streak.....early part of the Ally Macleod era.....75ish? Then we signed Joey back......I dinna recall the two of them playing together (maybe Billy had already left and there was no overlap?).
    Anyway, he went to Dundee and scored a wheen of goals for them.
    Lived in Stoney for a bit, drank in my local periodically.
    Cu nt of a disease that.

Nae strictly an ex-Don, but Vicente Besuijen is apparently banging in the goals for Emmen. Could he get another chance under Thelin, or will he be aff?

Well unless he has had a complete about turn in his attitude as to what it was under Goodwin and Robson then no. No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Nae strictly an ex-Don, but Vicente Besuijen is apparently banging in the goals for Emmen. Could he get another chance under Thelin, or will he be aff?
    You never know, but possibly best for both parties if he moved on.

You would like to think if they get promoted they would want to keep him and agree a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Id imagine he’ll be back for pre season so Jimmy can have a look.

Boys got the heart of a mouse though, & a shyte attitude, so unless that changes big time it’s best all round he moves on IMO.

Can’t lace Hoilett’s boots as a plaaar either. Absolute no brainer who we should be bringing back fae those two...

Page 234 of 240 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast