+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Average nurse.................... £ 37,000
    Average junior doc year 1..£ 41,300
    Average junior doc final year...£71,300
    Average GP Scotland..........£ 84,000
    Average consultant FT........£143,100

Nobody should be queuing for a food bank.
    You can add the extra payments that consultants receive carrying work at private hospitals in the evening and at weekend in addition to their NHS work.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I've known nurses, not newly qualified, in two income household and with no kids, using foodbanks. Greedy, greedy *******s.

I've also known an assistant head teacher at a Dundee school using foodbanks. She is in a two income household and has two kids, they are not 'poor'. Greedy, greedy *******s.

Someone asked me on my way into ASDA last week if I wanted to donate to a foodbank. I told them to **** off.

For the record I didn't actually say **** off - I just politely declined her leaflet.
    I thought that people required a referral document before they could use a food bank.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I thought that people required a referral document before they could use a food bank.
    There are ways around everything

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I've been offered a referral document twice, Im not skint, I'm defo not starving.

It's an industry now that needs fed by constant referrals.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    All I know is my cousin bought land a built a brand new house on her own so obviously earning more than £45k.As for nurses etc budgeting its wholly dependant on individual circumstances so difficult to comment on.12 hour shifts and 3/4 year degree to qualify so the starting salary of under 30k is not that great imo.Plenty other jobs would pay more.
    12 hour shifts, so 3 days week, nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)