+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Election

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    At last a chance to get rid of this rabble.
    And replace them with yet another rabble. It's wall-to-wall rabble folks . Posthumous knighthood for Guy Fawkes ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    yes they can now reveal them without the fear of the Tories stealing them..xx
    Surely that would mean their policies are more suited to conservative voters then if they think they'd be stolen?

I'm rather concerned that Rishi's expensive suit might have been ruined by the heavy rain. So concerned that I've opened a Gofundme page asking for contributions to buy him a new one. The target is £2,500, link below:

www.letthepoorfundtherich.com

The rain took the cluelessness index off the scale. Obviously there was no-one at No. 10 with the foresight or nous to organise either an umbrella, a coat or a canopy. To be fair though, rain is pretty rare in this country.

I think we should have a 'None of the Above' option on the ballot paper.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Going to be really interesting to watch a Labour government in action instead of throwing platitudes across the floor (mind you anything will be an improvement on the current shower!).
    I'm guessing you're not old enough to remember the shower that was the last Labour government.

I’m just hoping that there will be an independent candidate in my constituency, otherwise I will have nobody to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    I'm guessing you're not old enough to remember the shower that was the last Labour government.
    I’m very happy to compare the achievements of the last Labour government with those of the current administration if you are?

Also, to bring it back to football, who’d prefer an election win for their current favourite party to a Notts promotion? If we were still non league it would be easy for me, now not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I think we should have a 'None of the Above' option on the ballot paper.
    I've been saying the same for years! I've a strong feeling 'none of the above' might be first past the post too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m very happy to compare the achievements of the last Labour government with those of the current administration if you are?

Also, to bring it back to football, who’d prefer an election win for their current favourite party to a Notts promotion? If we were still non league it would be easy for me, now not so much.
    What about your favorite party win or stave off Religation?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast