+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you want for our next manager ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What happened to Mark Robins, has he fallen under a bus ?
    He's still on the shortlist mon ami.

Straight out of left field I'm appointing Steven Defour and if Pace doesn't like it he can go and suck.

Name:  defour.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  12.9 KB

Moyes has to be asked

I would like Robins also

Don’t know why Moyes so unpopular with the West Ham fans, would it have been the football style they played? Never watched them closely tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    I would like Robins also
    Not sure why Robins is being mentioned, what's he ever done?

Paul Cook anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Steve Cooper has turned down Norwich. Is he waiting for an offer from a Premier League club? Mark Robins has taken Coventry close to promotion and to an FA Cup semi-final. Perhaps a new challenge at Burnley would interest him.

Can't see Steve Cooper getting a Premier league club, he doesn't have the charisma.

We need an experienced manager who can work with and advice Pace, and more than anything can sort out this mess Kompany as left.

My man would be David Moyes. Moyes is a steady Eddie and would do what is best for the club, not his ego

Take a chance on Cesc Fabricas for me.
    A respected , big name in world football , benefited playing under some top managers and has just got Como promoted to Serie A.

Fortunately for us Chris Wilder is tied up at Sheffield United, if he'd been available this lot would have signed him up in a breath.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)