+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashworth

I understand that the PL will only look into this if there’s a complaint made. I’m expecting a large compensation payment from ManU to NUFC soon and an end to the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I understand that the PL will only look into this if there’s a complaint made. I’m expecting a large compensation payment from ManU to NUFC soon and an end to the matter.
    That initial £20m price tag is looking like a bargain right now.

Like I said previously, I'd hold their feet to the fire. Pony up with £50m or we'll see you in court is what the board should demand.

City will also be looking for the same sort of compensation. The City board and team of lawyers are ruthless so I do hope that NUFC and City work in lock step over this matter and squeeze the filth for every single dollar.

Also, this basically hands the power to NUFC in the discussion regarding when C-Lownworth can start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5BErgvid4

The link is for the deluded red filth podcast Webby & O'Neill - titled "Dan Ashworth's Escape Plan: The Claims Laughable!"

I managed 2mins 30 seconds before I rage quit due to their deluded nonsense.

"We'll have to have a bit of fun with this article as Man U fans. We'll have to take all this info with a pinch of salt as it's not based on any kind of facts!"

The delusion of these muppets is astonishing!

Do they not understand how fact Ratface and his lawyers would have slapped a case in against The Daily Mail, Craig Hope and everyone & anyone who reposts, reports or mentioned this in public?

Immediately the Press office at the swamp would have come out aggressively to deny this corruption.

If anyone can stomach going deeper down this deluded rabbit hole good luck to you.

It's been said that Dougie Freedman has turned us down because of this whole Ashworth saga

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
    It's been said that Dougie Freedman has turned us down because of this whole Ashworth saga
    Dunno if it's related to the 'Situation' or if he's genuinely motivated by the new Palace manager. I know I'd be buzzing if I was in his job and Oliver Glasner has show such amazing skill with the players Freedman has brought in.

As a DoF it's precisely what you want to see from your hard work in the scouting and transfer market.

Freedman will most likely be happy and settled in West London so I don't blame him, nor am I gutted if he doesn't come to join us.

Emre was our first choice, we got Howe, I wouldn't take Emre now over Howe if you paid me.

So, our 2nd choice is gonna be Paul Mitchell or possibly even Paolo Maldini.

The over-riding feeling from me is that the board are going to bring in someone of absolute quality. Regardless if that is Freedman or not.

In the board we trust.

It's so nice to be able to say that and genuinely mean it.

Happy NUFC fan for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5BErgvid4

The link is for the deluded red filth podcast Webby & O'Neill - titled "Dan Ashworth's Escape Plan: The Claims Laughable!"

I managed 2mins 30 seconds before I rage quit due to their deluded nonsense.

"We'll have to have a bit of fun with this article as Man U fans. We'll have to take all this info with a pinch of salt as it's not based on any kind of facts!"

The delusion of these muppets is astonishing!

Do they not understand how fact Ratface and his lawyers would have slapped a case in against The Daily Mail, Craig Hope and everyone & anyone who reposts, reports or mentioned this in public?

Immediately the Press office at the swamp would have come out aggressively to deny this corruption.

If anyone can stomach going deeper down this deluded rabbit hole good luck to you.
    To be fair, the older bald bloke seemed to talk a lot of sense albeit with a sense of entitlement.

That initial £20m price tag is looking like a bargain right now.

Like I said previously, I'd hold their feet to the fire. Pony up with £50m or we'll see you in court is what the board should demand.

City will also be looking for the same sort of compensation. The City board and team of lawyers are ruthless so I do hope that NUFC and City work in lock step over this matter and squeeze the filth for every single dollar.

Also, this basically hands the power to NUFC in the discussion regarding when C-Lownworth can start.
    Surely there’s grounds there to lodge a formal complaint with the league.

I say ManU must pay the compensation to get Ashworth or he sits out his gardening leave…

But the league also needs to play hardball to show everyone this is not acceptable behaviour.

According to those reports, Ashworth has already shown contempt for confidentiality rules… A three or four transfer window ban should do nicely, means ManU can have Ashworth but they can’t capitalise on the hard work NUFC have paid him to do for us and benefit from it.

Means we are able to complete our business as planned without being gazumped by the dishonesty of cheating rivals… I don’t for one second believe Ashworth hasn’t already been feeding ManU info about our player contracts or our future transfer targets.

So, transfer ban for them allows us to secure our targets and our own players!!!

And a nice well deserved punishment for their cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    Surely there’s grounds there to lodge a formal complaint with the league.

I say ManU must pay the compensation to get Ashworth or he sits out his gardening leave…

But the league also needs to play hardball to show everyone this is not acceptable behaviour.

According to those reports, Ashworth has already shown contempt for confidentiality rules… A three or four transfer window ban should do nicely, means ManU can have Ashworth but they can’t capitalise on the hard work NUFC have paid him to do for us and benefit from it.

Means we are able to complete our business as planned without being gazumped by the dishonesty of cheating rivals… I don’t for one second believe Ashworth hasn’t already been feeding ManU info about our player contracts or our future transfer targets.

So, transfer ban for them allows us to secure our targets and our own players!!!

And a nice well deserved punishment for their cheating
    Yes, there is grounds of course to lodge a formal complaint. However, if you are the NUFC board, you now have the muppets at Old Trafford by the balls.

There will be an official communication by the NUFC club lawyers around the subject asking Man U to respond. Based on that response the club will decide how to act.

If Rat-Face and his team of crooks don't give NUFC everything they want then I'm sure the official complaint will be lodged with the EFL etc.

The Shocking revelation that Ashworth shared the confidential information related to NUFC signing him from Brighton. That is the most damning piece of information in this whole saga.

That is reprehensible gross misconduct.

The Man needs to be nailed to the wall for this, however, there is more than one way for the club to benefit from this situation. I'm sure they're taking their time to consider the best course of action. All the time Ashworth is in the garden doing nothing but making his situation worse and worse.

Yes, there is grounds of course to lodge a formal complaint. However, if you are the NUFC board, you now have the muppets at Old Trafford by the balls.

There will be an official communication by the NUFC club lawyers around the subject asking Man U to respond. Based on that response the club will decide how to act.

If Rat-Face and his team of crooks don't give NUFC everything they want then I'm sure the official complaint will be lodged with the EFL etc.

The Shocking revelation that Ashworth shared the confidential information related to NUFC signing him from Brighton. That is the most damning piece of information in this whole saga.

That is reprehensible gross misconduct.

The Man needs to be nailed to the wall for this, however, there is more than one way for the club to benefit from this situation. I'm sure they're taking their time to consider the best course of action. All the time Ashworth is in the garden doing nothing but making his situation worse and worse.
    Agreed, the club would basically be sending a pre legal notification to MUFC and Ashworth.

Berrada using an Ineos email address at the very least implicates (if not evidences) that Berrada was acting on behalf of MUFC so they are dragged into all of this… and also puts Berrada in a sticky situation if Man City decide they want to go after him for breaching his contract too.

I’d be surprised if Man Utd aren’t scrambling and wanting to get this sorted as quickly as possible now.

One more thing… this totally trashes Ashworth as far as future employment is concerned… he’s been shown to be unreliable and it’s gonna stick to him for the rest of his career.

Straight swap, Ashworth for Mainoo and we'll say no more about it. Seems fair to me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)