+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kompany off to Bayern?

Tell them if they'll agree to the £17 million we'll chuck Weghorst in as well. That should have them snatching our hand off, very highly regarded over there is Wout I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Tell them if they'll agree to the £17 million we'll chuck Weghorst in as well. That should have them snatching our hand off, very highly regarded over there is Wout I believe.
    I think if this proposed move goes tits up, Kompany is going to get hounded out of Burnley Football Club.

After a season of abject failure I bet VK can't believe his luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    After a season of abject failure I bet VK can't believe his luck.
    The term, "falling upwards" seems very appropriate right now. Bayern Munich are a fantastic football club but just why they want Kaiser Kompany at this moment in time is way beyond my pay grade.

Champagne 🍾 on ice, for when it is confirmed officially that he has gone

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Champagne 🍾 on ice, for when it is confirmed officially that he has gone
    Not here, he was the best option to get us promoted, which is what I thought fans would want.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Trouble is now CiB, the ****** has jumped out of the woodpile and I can see on reading social media a lot of Clarets fans have turned.
    Hardly surprising though is it BT.It was only a week ago he made a video on YT discussing that he could not wait to get started in the Championship then proceeded to walk round the Turf with his hand on his heart to the fans after the final whistle.Then if I remember he said he was going nowhere last year when Spurs and Chelsea were sniffing around.
    I bet Pace is livid after the backing he gave Kompany and the Mission films etc.makes him look a right mug.He will be holding out for his €20m because that is small change to Bayern.They are already starting the rumours about who VK will be signing for them including Grealish.
    Looks like Craig Bellamy did not have the stomach to shoite on us like Kompany.Rumour is he will not be going to Munich.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Hardly surprising though is it BT.It was only a week ago he made a video on YT discussing that he could not wait to get started in the Championship then proceeded to walk round the Turf with his hand on his heart to the fans after the final whistle.Then if I remember he said he was going nowhere last year when Spurs and Chelsea were sniffing around.
    I bet Pace is livid after the backing he gave Kompany and the Mission films etc.makes him look a right mug.He will be holding out for his €20m because that is small change to Bayern.They are already starting the rumours about who VK will be signing for them including Grealish.
    Looks like Craig Bellamy did not have the stomach to shoite on us like Kompany.Rumour is he will not be going to Munich.
    If you believe the journos who broke the story, the first contact with Kompany was this Monday, so perhaps when he was wandering round the pitch, he was planning on being here
    Shame Bellamy isn't going with him though, don't want him as manager

With the luck Alan Pace has I ain't worrying. My mate Tommy the Toon (who is usually right on NUFC matters) says the Trafford deal is nailed on. That's two headaches sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    If you believe the journos who broke the story, the first contact with Kompany was this Monday, so perhaps when he was wandering round the pitch, he was planning on being here
    Shame Bellamy isn't going with him though, don't want him as manager
    Me neither Pete.You could be right about the contact on Monday but nobody would admit to having discussions before that.He wants to go though so let him and get the €20m out of the Krauts.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)