+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Here is a montage of people that have changed their minds on the mNRA vaccins.

Like me they were grateful for the vaccine rollout but have had reason to change their opinion.

https://x.com/bgatesisapyscho/status...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ
    I think you have to belong to a very select and comitted group of people to even click on a link from 'bgatesisapsycho'.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I think you have to belong to a very select and comitted group of people to even click on a link from 'bgatesisapsycho'.
    Insult me then denounce the source but completely disregard the content of the video.

What do you think what I wrote or what was said in the video?

Yep - truth seekers.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Insult me then denounce the source but completely disregard the content of the video.

What do you think what I wrote or what was said in the video?
    Wasn't meant to insult frog - just a whimsical acknowledgement of the link sharer's chosen salutation. Made me laugh.

I watched much of the link - I despair that we are highlighting Piers Morgan's ignorance in thinking that the vaccine's were able to stop transition. I mean I'm no biologist or medical guy, but it was clear to me and most people that read the basics that the vaccine was designed to reduce impact of infection, and in my opinion, evidence with my own eyes, links with care fomes and hospitals where we were struggling to keep pace with the corpses in the first year, as well as following trends of death reduction in such areas once the vaccination was rolled out makes the pros and cons of the vaccination fall in favour of the pros. It was an unprecedented situation, many decisions made quickly and errors of judgement made which I think is as to be expected from human beings who hadn't done as goodf a job on pandemic prep for a quite predictable coronavirus outbreak. I'm all for the enquiries and conclusions to come, and for public scrutiny to be tight on them, so that we can learn from it. And that includes whether due attention was paid to the vaccines rolled out, and corruption within the process. What I struggle with is pre judging and sharing of skewed information ('we were told it would stop the virus', 'it made me poorly') from people who have as little understanding of medical biology as I do.

I should qualify that when I said 'it made me poorly' I am referring to the high number of people who appear to be not understanding that all medicines offer mild-severe side effects, and that even everyday meds in a fractional circumstance can be deadly. THis seems to be missed by many who are going down this path, and not thinking of all the lives that were saved in the elderly and sick. I wasn't just dissing the feelings of those that have been affected by such side effects, they are very real. But to keep highlighting this as a huge surprise and suggesting darkness on the intentions of the vacc creators seems wrong to me, is all.

Wasn't meant to insult frog - just a whimsical acknowledgement of the link sharer's chosen salutation. Made me laugh.

I watched much of the link - I despair that we are highlighting Piers Morgan's ignorance in thinking that the vaccine's were able to stop transition. I mean I'm no biologist or medical guy, but it was clear to me and most people that read the basics that the vaccine was designed to reduce impact of infection, and in my opinion, evidence with my own eyes, links with care fomes and hospitals where we were struggling to keep pace with the corpses in the first year, as well as following trends of death reduction in such areas once the vaccination was rolled out makes the pros and cons of the vaccination fall in favour of the pros. It was an unprecedented situation, many decisions made quickly and errors of judgement made which I think is as to be expected from human beings who hadn't done as goodf a job on pandemic prep for a quite predictable coronavirus outbreak. I'm all for the enquiries and conclusions to come, and for public scrutiny to be tight on them, so that we can learn from it. And that includes whether due attention was paid to the vaccines rolled out, and corruption within the process. What I struggle with is pre judging and sharing of skewed information ('we were told it would stop the virus', 'it made me poorly') from people who have as little understanding of medical biology as I do.
    The involvement of Piers Morgan made me laugh and feel despair at the same time. How he would be held out as the authority on anything other than populist and unscrupulous journalism is beyond me.

Repeated studies have shown that the vaccines did reduce transmission, which is unsurprising that they would inevitably reduce the viral load of those who were vaccinated. A phrase as cumbersome but nuanced as that wouldn’t really land with Morgan's audience, however.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The involvement of Piers Morgan made me laugh and feel despair at the same time. How he would be held out as the authority on anything other than populist and unscrupulous journalism is beyond me.

Repeated studies have shown that the vaccines did reduce transmission, which is unsurprising that they would inevitably reduce the viral load of those who were vaccinated. A phrase as cumbersome but nuanced as that wouldn’t really land with Morgan's audience, however.
    Piers Morgan was behind the mass media campaigne to get vaccinated and was very critical of those that didn't

Everyone on that video spent time on TV or other Media to encorrage people to get the vaccine. Over time they have changed their minds.

You again just concentrate on denouncing someones character without seemingly taking into account what they are saying at any given time. When Morgan was advocating the vaccine you probably had a different view of him.

How can someone who says they investigate things be trusted to have a nuetral base if they're not displaying it?

I think Morgan is a knob. That's based on years of his antics.

The stance that he takes pro or antivax doesn't change that. I'm guessing that you can't say the same.

Raging I accept your apology. When I started this thread I did so at the same time as the Farmers protest. At the same time there was a thread running regarding the Post office sub post masters who were wrongly convicted and many lost everything that they worked for. The inquiry is still on going and the people have not recieved due compensation.
    There have been other tragedies covered up by government including the Blood Scandal that people are still fighting for compensation. The list goes on including the WMD that took people to war.

I have said it before that the time line with my illness coincides with the 2nd vaccine I had and the fact that I had to have a third or I wasn't allowed to visit my cardialogue or surgeon. I certainly wouldn't have had the operation I needed to rectify the problem and I was lucky because if I hadn't have been in France then I wouldn't have gotten to see anyone and I wouldn't be here now.

This vaccine was pushed as safe and effective. Kids were pushed into taking it because it was said to stop transmission and stop them passing the virus on to their grand parents. That in itself is emotional blackmail!
    The people that worked for tv channels to encourage us to take the vaccines such as the doctors (Dr Hillary being one) have been descovered that they were paid by big phama.
    Knowing that a leader of a G7 country has put £500m into a company that had not had a succesful product to market (Moderna) is a bit suspect to say the least.

I want the mNRA to be stopped until the side effects are fully discovered.
    I want WHO to be no where near controling any pandemic treaty as they are privately financed an aren't independent.

There are so many things that have yet to be answered regarding the long term effects of these vaccines that to keep administering them knowing that they could and do cause harm is wrong.

I don't mind coming back on here and saying I was wrong! In fact I would be delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I think Morgan is a knob. That's based on years of his antics.

The stance that he takes pro or antivax doesn't change that. I'm guessing that you can't say the same.
    You don't have to like someone or agree with alot they say. He at least said that he was wrong and didn't have the same opinion as before. Personally I think that he's had an easy ride with the phone hacking but that was dealt with by the courts.

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast