+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wolves season ticket

wolves season ticket

My mate who has been going for over 60 years and take his Grand children is not renewing .
    https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/2...p-for-renewal/

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    My mate who has been going for over 60 years and take his Grand children is not renewing .

Presume this price increase includes a caravan too?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Presume this price increase includes a caravan too?
    and a tatters hat

Nobody forces anyone to buy one though.

£40 to under £50 for an adult under cover and kids prices from around £9 to under £20, I don’t think this is a rip off in this day and age.

Try buying a ticket for a decent concert or going for a meal out or a trip to a theme park, most things cost these days.

Half a day’s enjoyment with friends and family and the whole match day experience is what you have to consider.

Remember, adult prices are probably based on the number of kids seats sold, the revenue from kids and concessions isn’t great and so a fit adult is paying proportionally more to help subsidise this.

I also think most teams have held prices for a long time in our area.

Don’t like it…….don’t go but you’ll only waste the money on something else.

You can’t take it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Nobody forces anyone to buy one though.

£40 to under £50 for an adult under cover and kids prices from around £9 to under £20, I don’t think this is a rip off in this day and age.

Try buying a ticket for a decent concert or going for a meal out or a trip to a theme park, most things cost these days.

Half a day’s enjoyment with friends and family and the whole match day experience is what you have to consider.

Remember, adult prices are probably based on the number of kids seats sold, the revenue from kids and concessions isn’t great and so a fit adult is paying proportionally more to help subsidise this.

I also think most teams have held prices for a long time in our area.

Don’t like it…….don’t go but you’ll only waste the money on something else.

You can’t take it with you.

Thing is Mick a lot of people don’t have the money so totally get it. With all the household bills increasing plus food another tenner for some could tip the scales!

You can’t take it with you - well it’s a fact many with money are the tightest around and live miserable lives. Ask any tradesman!

Many are sick and tired of prices increasing and footballers earning huge amounts of money for what! Even lately Matty this - Matty that! I would kiss your a rse for 20 grand plus a week!

Maybe the players should take a pay cut and the useless t wat Miles so more supporters can afford to go!

Thing is Mick a lot of people don’t have the money so totally get it. With all the household bills increasing plus food another tenner for some could tip the scales!

You can’t take it with you - well it’s a fact many with money are the tightest around and live miserable lives. Ask any tradesman!

Many are sick and tired of prices increasing and footballers earning huge amounts of money for what! Even lately Matty this - Matty that! I would kiss your a rse for 20 grand plus a week!

Maybe the players should take a pay cut and the useless t wat Miles so more supporters can afford to go!
    The old “people don’t have the money” line doesn’t wash with me.

People find the money, they find it for all sorts of sh it that they don’t need.

Most of these types are bi t ch I n g about prices and sat there fiddling with a £1000 phone.

Smoke less, eat less, waste less on various multiple TV subscriptions if you need to but they won’t, they still do all that sh it AND buy a season ticket.

You’re living in the past, fans aren’t working down the pit and banging chain in a steel factory and then having their two shillings of pleasure at the football anymore…..football became a middle class sport three decades ago now.

Your as middle class as they come, so am I and so are the vast majority.

The working class were weeded out long ago in the main.

They could charge £100 a game and still people will “find” the money.

People find the money, they find it for all sorts of sh it that they don’t need.

Most of these types are bi t ch I n g about prices and sat there fiddling with a £1000 phone.

Smoke less, eat less, waste less on various multiple TV subscriptions if you need to but they won’t, they still do all that sh it AND buy a season ticket.

You’re living in the past, fans aren’t working down the pit and banging chain in a steel factory and then having their two shillings of pleasure at the football anymore…..football became a middle class sport three decades ago now.

Many can’t find the money for everything though. Many supporters are being turned off football by the riches the players earn. Even our players turning up in 100 grand plus cars and they couldn’t even be a rsed before the game signing a few kids autographs. Sad really!

Once upon a time I remember the club paying for our supporters to travel to one away game. Other clubs have given supporters a free drink or whatever. It’s called gratitude. Clearly this is not possible if you spend millions on players who are absolute s hit and a business is in debt.

Maybe if the club said prices are increasing but Patel will in turn be investing heavily in player recruitment. Now that’s a thought!

Some will wait to but season tickets before they see Patels intentions - and that’s not his glowing smile and another pair of designer shades. People want to be entertained and whilst Carlos did a great job - the football was mostly dull and uninspiring. You don’t see that from a Mowbray team regardless of where they finish!

Many can’t find the money for everything though. Many supporters are being turned off football by the riches the players earn. Even our players turning up in 100 grand plus cars and they couldn’t even be a rsed before the game signing a few kids autographs. Sad really!

Once upon a time I remember the club paying for our supporters to travel to one away game. Other clubs have given supporters a free drink or whatever. It’s called gratitude. Clearly this is not possible if you spend millions on players who are absolute s hit and a business is in debt.

Maybe if the club said prices are increasing but Patel will in turn be investing heavily in player recruitment. Now that’s a thought!

Some will wait to but season tickets before they see Patels intentions - and that’s not his glowing smile and another pair of designer shades. People want to be entertained and whilst Carlos did a great job - the football was mostly dull and uninspiring. You don’t see that from a Mowbray team regardless of where they finish!

Can’t afford it…..don’t go.

It’s as simple as that.

When my kids were young I couldn’t afford a season ticket or a match day ticket at times….so I couldn’t go.

Everyone cries these days if they can’t have what they want.

Diddums.

Don't blame him.

Absolute b@ll@x in the most part.

Glad business is going well by the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)