+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Euros 2024 Predictocomp

Father-in law karked a couple of weeks ago. Spent a lot of time in Devon - home now for a week then back for the funeral.

I hope that your mrs is coping with it all griff and even though the funeral will be a very sad occasion for her it can mean that she can move on emotionally afterwards

Ta Chalky

Sorry to hear that Griff & thoughts are with you and your family..

Hi All,

Ok…. Advance Notice and here are the first 3 rounds…
    As I have said, this will be done in rounds & as Matchday 1 ends, Matchday 2 starts the next day & same for Matchday 3.

So….

Before Matchday 1 - Germany vs Scotland
    All predictions for the 12 games in round 1 need to be submitted at the same time (not daily or in bits & pieces..

Before or after the last match which is Portugal vs Czechia and Round 2 the next block of 12 games need to submitted.
    The same applies as above from Matchday 2 to Matchday 3.

If you want to predict all 3 rounds in advance I can cope with that but No Edits will be allowed.
    Basically you can go round by round, not game by game or all 3 at once.

Any changes after a block is posted be it one round or three will be null & void / disqualified.

This is going to be hard to keep track of as it is 😀

Matchday 1
    Germany vs Scotland
    Hungary vs Switzerland
    Spain vs Croatia
    Italy vs Albania
    Poland vs Netherlands
    Slovenia vs Denmark
    Serbia vs England
    Romania vs Ukraine
    Belgium vs Slovakia
    Austria vs France
    Turkey vs Georgia
    Portugal vs Czechia

Matchday 2
    Croatia vs Albania
    Germany vs Hungary
    Scotland vs Switzerland
    Slovenia vs Serbia
    Denmark vs England
    Spain vs Italy
    Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Poland vs Austria
    Netherlands vs France
    Georgia vs Czechia
    Turkey vs Portugal
    Belgium vs Romania

Matchday 3
    Switzerland vs Germany
    Scotland vs Hungary
    Albania vs Spain
    Croatia vs Italy
    France vs Poland
    Netherlands vs Austria
    Denmark vs Serbia
    England vs Slovenia
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Georgia vs Portugal
    Czechia vs Turkey

Any clarification let me know & Shooo before you start…

Many thanks BDB
    & Good Luck (to us all &#128560

This is far more complicated than griffs

Just a couple of things…

1. If somebody missed the deadline and swore hands on heart and hope to die that they haven’t seen the results would you accept their scores if they put them in afterwards?

2. Can posters pick the fixtures one week like griff did for the X clique in his comp?

3. My brother in law wants to join in but he’s worried that he won’t be accepted as he’s new and it sounds like a local game for local people?

4. How can kel join in if he’s banned on there,will he going under a different name and if so can other people go in under a different name or is it a rule thsts just for Daleys?

Really??

1. If somebody missed the deadline and swore hands on heart and hope to die that they haven’t seen the results would you accept their scores if they put them in afterwards? -

No, as with all comps, predictions up front..

2. Can posters pick the fixtures one week like griff did for the X clique in his comp?

Why would you raise that question?? - It is a set format tournament and all games are included?

3. My brother in law wants to join in but he’s worried that he won’t be accepted as he’s new and it sounds like a local game for local people?

All are welcome, just more work for me if you add multiple entries under different user names.. I will only accept Chauncey as your entry to beat you, not I was Ivan & beat you bdb...

4. How can kel join in if he’s banned on there,will he going under a different name and if so can other people go in under a different name or is it a rule thsts just for Daleys?

If Kel wants to post on here or Amber & Black which I offered Frank to, I will post his predictions, Kel is banned at the moment I am not..

PS, it is more complicated than Griff's yes... but it is a rolling tournament not all games on a Saturday, posting daily fixtures for the next day is not really practicable..

Now Shoooo

In post number 1 of this thread you give a link to the Rochdale Forum and state that VAR will be used,will you be using the VAR to overrule decisions made on the game by the ref,for instance if the game was 2-0 on 90 minutes and there was a late goal would you VAR it and disallow the goal because you predicted a 2-0 score? Who will alert you that s VAR decision is needed,will it be a neutral or a Notts hating Daley?

Listen Rodent… you know VAR means I will look into if I get your points wrong…
    See your in a WUM mood just because you have never beat me.. 😎

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)