+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Rumours circulating that we may be in for McCrorie's brother Robbie to replace Roos.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Rumours circulating that we may be in for McCrorie's brother Robbie to replace Roos.
    Also rumour of the Goalkeeper currently not playing at Brentford and who Thelin has managed before.

Not sure the hun boy would be good. 26 years old and played a handful of games for the hun. Not exactly inspiring.

Hakon Valdimarsson is the Brentford goalkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Hakon Valdimarsson is the Brentford goalkeeper.
    Nae idea if the boy's ony use but his name sounds a bit Haraldur Ingólfsson, which gives me the fear.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Not sure the hun boy would be good. 26 years old and played a handful of games for the hun. Not exactly inspiring.
    You could have said the same about his brother when we signed him.

McCrorie did very well anytime he was in goals at Sevco.

Got a couple of decent runs, but he suffered the usual issue - a youngster coming through so overlooked no matter how well he played in order to feed the fans egos with “big name” signings.

Its why any youngsters are fückin stupid going there or Timothy.

I’d be happy to look at him. Good age, won’t cost too much & I think he’s a decent keeper.

A loan goalie isn’t a route I want to go down - though if it was between that & keeping Roos, give me the loan keeper any day…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 25-05-2024 at 12:22 PM.

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    You could have said the same about his brother when we signed him.

McCrorie did very well anytime he was in goals at Sevco.

Got a couple of decent runs, but he suffered the usual issue - a youngster coming through so overlooked no matter how well he played in order to feed the fans egos with “big name” signings.

Its why any youngsters are fückin stupid going there or Timothy.

I’d be happy to look at him. Good age, won’t cost too much & I think he’s a decent keeper.

A loan goalie isn’t a route I want to go down - though if it was between that & keeping Roos, give me the loan keeper any day…
    He's played six games for Rangers, not wanting him as our first choice and with a year left at the hun I don't want to be paying those c*nts any fee.

If looking in the Scottish leagues, give that boy at St Johnstone a go, he's been decent when I've seen him in a very poor team.

Hopefully JT brings in somebody of the quality of Joe Lewis and not Kelle Roos.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Nae idea if the boy's ony use but his name sounds a bit Haraldur Ingólfsson, which gives me the fear.
    There's a lot of shyte that's passed through the club, hasn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    There's a lot of shyte that's passed through the club, hasn't there?
    Far too many players that should should never have been near a football pitch, let alone ours.

Ingolfson, or however you spell it, was right up at the top of the worst ever list. I'll never forget his first half at Tynecastle. I've never thought I could do a better job on the pitch than any player wearing the jersey, but I did that day.

I don't think he ever played again, but if you dig through teams from the past 30 years it can cause PTSD when recall some of them you have long forgotten.

For me, Dave Bus tops the list.
    He played a first half up at Inverness that hit levels of ineptitude of which I don't think I've ever seen the like.

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast