+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Kompany off to Bayern?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Me neither Pete.You could be right about the contact on Monday but nobody would admit to having discussions before that.He wants to go though so let him and get the €20m out of the Krauts.
    Is it politically correct to say "Krauts" now?

Bayern.must be crazy paying that sort of money,for one of the worst Premier league managers ever.. Great move on behalf of Pace ,JJ and Co..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Is it politically correct to say "Krauts" now?
    Brussels sprouts please. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Bayern.must be crazy paying that sort of money,for one of the worst Premier league managers ever.. Great move on behalf of Pace ,JJ and Co..
    The thing is, people who know about football can see past this season.... Only fickle fans judge on 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    The thing is, people who know about football can see past this season.... Only fickle fans judge on 6 months
    Muric, Roberts, Franchi, Taylor, Ekdal, Al-Dakhil, McNally, Twine, Egan Riley, Cullen, Townsend, Weghorst, Rodriguez, Brownhill, Benson, Zaroury, Churlinov, Obafemi & Massengo have all been treat badly by Kompany in my opinion.

Kaiser's favourites like Trafford, Vitinho, O'Shea, & Foster were getting games despite the occasional horror show.

On quiet reflection I'm glad he's going and I want him to take Bellamy with him.

Muric, Roberts, Franchi, Taylor, Ekdal, Al-Dakhil, McNally, Twine, Egan Riley, Cullen, Townsend, Weghorst, Rodriguez, Brownhill, Benson, Zaroury, Churlinov, Obafemi & Massengo have all been treat badly by Kompany in my opinion.

Kaiser's favourites like Trafford, Vitinho, O'Shea, & Foster were getting games despite the occasional horror show.

On quiet reflection I'm glad he's going and I want him to take Bellamy with him.
    Me too BT-he is just an upgraded Owen Coyle in my humble opinion.Both gave us unforgettable moments then shoite on us from a great height.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Me too BT-he is just an upgraded Owen Coyle in my humble opinion.Both gave us unforgettable moments then shoite on us from a great height.
    Coyle gave me one of my best afternoons ever supporting the Clarets. No matter how much vitriol he created by jumping ship I will always revere that marvellous Sunday afternoon at Wembley.

Onwards & forwards, no-one is bigger than Burnley Football Club.

These are proper legends...

Name:  Champions 1959-60.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  90.7 KB

I can't agree that all those players have been treated badly mon ami, with a 25 man plus squad there are always more not being picked to play than starting, but that doesn't mean those not starting have been treated badly.

Muric for instance, he might have replaced Trafford before he did, but last season he was shocking early on in the season but VK gave him time to adjust and improve when another manager, me for instance, wouldn't have had him near the team. Recently he kept him in despite the mistakes against Everton and Brighton, when another manager might have recalled Trafford. Over his two seasons with VK Muric has little to complain about, other managers might have had much less patience with him or tolerance of his numerous mistakes.

As for the others, how have Franchi, McNally, Twine, Egan-Riley, Weghorst, Brownhill, Zaroury and Obafemi been badly treated ?

Franchi, McNally, Egan Riley never given a chance, Brownhill used as a "spare", Weghorst, Obafemi and Zaroury used as cash cows for loan money. Why on earth did Pace sanction such a surplus of players?

Makes no sense to me whatsoever and I never even mentioned Churlinov, Costelloe & Delcroix.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    I've been called some names but never Fickle ! 😁
    Tu Hijo de Puta 😏

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)