+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 342 of 349 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3490

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think, from a tactical standpoint, the Tories will be torn.
    For there to be a hung parliament (the best outcome from a Tory perspective), the Tories need the SNP to hold up in Scotland.
    Labour need to win big in Scotland to get a majority. If the SNP vote collapses, those votes ain't going to the Tories.
    The issue with Scotland now, is half the country don’t care which party they vote for, as long as it’s not wee Krankies iPad Ferry party. I think the Tory vote in Scotland will hold up. They’ll get wiped out across the UK and we’ll send at least 5 of the snivelling c*nts back to Westminster. The rest will be Labour MP lobby fodder.

I’m of the opinion now that we deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The issue with Scotland now, is half the country don’t care which party they vote for, as long as it’s not wee Krankies iPad Ferry party. I think the Tory vote in Scotland will hold up. They’ll get wiped out across the UK and we’ll send at least 5 of the snivelling c*nts back to Westminster. The rest will be Labour MP lobby fodder.

Pretty much that.

That ‘centre ground’ is beginning to mirror the ‘efficient’ 4-5-1/5-5-0 bruteball steal-a-point/maim-a-playmaker tactics perfected by The Masons (not you…), St Perth, Ferranti, those Jute cùnts (with added Funso assaulting), Dingwall in the past 15 years. No room for mavericks, individuals, or anyone of independent thought.

Is THIS why I climbed the stairs in 17-story tower blocks in Tillydrone, and leafleted every flat, house, shebeen and hovel in Seaton, Linksfield and Pittodrie from 1976-1979?

Plastic people playing games with we drones’ livelihoods and lives to achieve fùck all.

Whatever.

Pretty much that.

That ‘centre ground’ is beginning to mirror the ‘efficient’ 4-5-1/5-5-0 bruteball steal-a-point/maim-a-playmaker tactics perfected by The Masons (not you…), St Perth, Ferranti, those Jute cùnts (with added Funso assaulting), and Dingwall in the past 15 years. No room for mavericks, individuals, or anyone of independent thought.

Is THIS why I climbed the stairs in 17-story tower blocks in Tillydrone, and leafleted every flat, house, shebeen and hovel in Seaton, Linksfield and Pittodrie from 1976-1979?

Plastic people playing games with we drones’ livelihoods and lives to achieve fùck all.

Whatever.

Pretty much that.

That ‘centre ground’ is beginning to mirror the ‘efficient’ 4-5-1/5-5-0 bruteball steal-a-point/maim-a-playmaker tactics perfected by The Masons (not you…), St Perth, Ferranti, those Jute cùnts (with added Funso assaulting), and Dingwall in the past 15 years. No room for mavericks, individuals, or anyone of independent thought.

Plastic people playing games with we drones’ livelihoods and lives, to achieve fùck all.

Whatever.

Excuse the above. Sibo’s creaking gubbins telt me that there was some sort of error and I re-posted, only to get the same error message.

Sort it out you caaaaaaaant.

Now to go and chase the hun shirt-wearing prick outside making a noise with a Stihl saw. I’ll ram it up his fuucking clarty sphincter.

My work is advising us to carefully consider who we vote for in this election as Labour and SNP don't want an oil industry!

In 35 years in the workplace I have never, ever, had an employer try and influence how I vote.

There should be a maximum 3 days from calling a general election until the polling stations open. Preferably less.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    There should be a maximum 3 days from calling a general election until the polling stations open. Preferably less.
    Probably just a sign of me getting old but I can’t stand 20 yr old Labour fluffers telling me everything is going to be alright after this change*. I pity the wee fud that chaps my door

* a change that absolutely nobody in Scottish Labour knows the detail of

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

I'd vote for that.

Probably just a sign of me getting old but I can’t stand 20 yr old Labour fluffers telling me everything is going to be alright after this change*. I pity the wee fud that chaps my door

* a change that absolutely nobody in Scottish Labour knows the detail of
    Just put a polite note on your door telling any party door knockers to f*ck off. Trust me it works.

Page 342 of 349 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast