+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming transfers?

All the issues we have had with full backs over recent years and Evans gets it sorted before the FA cup is lifted, there seems a feeling of desire and focus back at the club. Have we any idea what Evans put in his report about the back room staff and training facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    All the issues we have had with full backs over recent years and Evans gets it sorted before the FA cup is lifted, there seems a feeling of desire and focus back at the club. Have we any idea what Evans put in his report about the back room staff and training facilities?
    I've been wondering about that too Derby but I guess we'll never find out.....unless one of our intrepid local journalists dares to do a bit of digging 🤔.
    Given that Evo was asked by TS to report "warts and all" I can't imagine he will have been overly complimentary if he has genuinely done that.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    On squad building,I keep forgetting about Andre green.which is not hard to do but he will become involved .!.
    Probably not until at least the second half of the season judging by the latest report on his progress.
    He's currently being treated at St George's Park apparently.

No 5

Sean Raggett signs in...................

Don’t tell gru how old he is 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Don’t tell gru how old he is ��
    I know, i left that bit off...............

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I know, i left that bit off...............

I’m struggling to recognise my club now - another good signing and much needed - signing number 5 before the FA Cup final - this just isn’t us, is it? Well done all involved so far. Think I’ll have to start grieving the loss of our dependable gift shop defence…

Welcome back Sean raggett. Just signed in

Always liked him.

Seeing all the old Evans turbulence made me think... why don't we institute an old 19th c hiring fair... 1000 of the best out of contract players come to Rawmarsh for a secret week long camp. The best 200 are retained. The rest are shot, thus retaining our edge 🤣🤣🤣

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast