+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kompany off to Bayern?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I've been called some names but never Fickle ! 😁
    Tu Hijo de Puta 😏
    Wasn't particularly aimed at any individual, just fickle fans in general, every club has them.

Sinkov, Franchi, McNally, Egan Riley never given a chance, Brownhill used as a "spare", Weghorst, Obafemi and Zaroury used as cash cows for loan money. Why on earth did Pace sanction such a surplus of players?

Makes no sense to me whatsoever and I never even mentioned Churlinov, Costelloe & Delcroix.

Son of a b*tch is a bit heavy P_P.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Son of a b*tch is a bit heavy P_P.
    That was me BT,just practicing my Español.
    No offence meant P.P. 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I've been called some names but never Fickle ! 😁
    It's code Alfie, I've worked it out, Pete's not saying you're fickle at all.

F.....n,
    i.....u,
    c.....m,
    k.....p,
    l.....t,
    e.....y,

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's code Alfie, I've worked it out, Pete's not saying you're fickle at all.

F.....n,
    i.....u,
    c.....m,
    k.....p,
    l.....t,
    e.....y,

The benefits of a grammar school education eh mon ami?

Coyle gave me one of my best afternoons ever supporting the Clarets. No matter how much vitriol he created by jumping ship I will always revere that marvellous Sunday afternoon at Wembley.

Onwards & forwards, no-one is bigger than Burnley Football Club.

These are proper legends...

Attachment 26197
    What a team that was. I started watching after Jimmy Mac left but I remember all the others. Not one of them would go for under £100,000,000 today. We were very lucky to have them
    Last edited by chastenor; 24-05-2024 at 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Sinkov, Franchi, McNally, Egan Riley never given a chance, Brownhill used as a "spare", Weghorst, Obafemi and Zaroury used as cash cows for loan money. Why on earth did Pace sanction such a surplus of players?

Makes no sense to me whatsoever and I never even mentioned Churlinov, Costelloe & Delcroix.
    Franchi was never closer than our No3 keeper, No3/4 keepers rarely get played in the first team at any club, nothing unfair about it, it is what it is.

McNally and Egan-Riley were judged not good enough and loaned out, this is standard practice in football, nothing unfair about it.

The signing of Berge meant that Brownhill was competing with Cullen for the other CM slot, he had 23 PL starts and 10 sub appearances, many players would love to be so unfairly treated they played in 33 PL games.

Weghorst didn't want to play for us, so we got him a loan deal, couldn't be fairer than that.

Obafemi and Zaroury are wasters, trying to steal a wage, both Hull and Millwall are delighted to see the back of them, they've been treated fairly enough, with their attitude some managers would have them training with the U18s.

Churlinov was seriously ill, we looked after him and got him a loan deal back in Germany to facilitate his return to full fitness.

Costelloe is another one not good enough yet, so loaned out to get some playing time and experience, no idea what your problem is with that.

Delcroix has had 5 starts and 7 sub appearances, he's had his chances but not shown anything to justify a starting place, nothing unfair about that at all.

Stop knocking your own club mon ami, we look after our players as well as any and, I would suggest, better than most.

Bit unfair to Obafemi I think.Give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Bit unfair to Obafemi I think.Give him a chance.
    He had his chance at Millwall, ask Claw about his attitude to training down there, it stank.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)