+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Election

I'm a left wing libertarian, which is about right as I don't like being told what to do or think and I am a bit left wing.

Same here woody which surprised me as I'm right wing on some issues

I was almost bang on the centre line between left and right (0.13 to the right), liberalist and mildly authoritarian. Probably near as dammit correct as I was always thought of myself as a Liberal and voted that way, until they went all fruit bat after the Coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Same here woody which surprised me as I'm right wing on some issues
    Same here. Quite a surprising result. Apparently, according to the free certificate, I am exactly aligned with Caroline Lucas of the Green Party, which surprised me somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Same here. Quite a surprising result. Apparently, according to the free certificate, I am exactly aligned with Caroline Lucas of the Green Party, which surprised me somewhat!
    😂

I'm also a left wing libertarian apparently, as is every person I've sent this quiz to. We're all either extremely aligned politically, or the questions are a bit duff!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post

I'm also a left wing libertarian apparently, as is every person I've sent this quiz to. We're all either extremely aligned politically, or the questions are a bit duff!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    😂

It also says I am a left wing libertarian - I must have got all my responses wrong

I wonder if there is some hidden agenda behind it all trying to manipulate our thinking? Or what survey considers a left wing libertarian is not what the current parties think. Maybe we should get a few politicians to do the survey and publish their results.

I live within the City boundaries and do not feel represented by either the Leader of the Council nor my MP. I cannot for a moment imagine we have much in common.

Gove quitting now. As a Notts fan said on Twitter, cowardly wanchors the lot of em. The way things are going the Lib Dems are going to be the official opposition.

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Gove quitting now.
    Closely followed by Andrea Leadsom, and like Gove she was once a leadership candidate.

It seems the rats are deserting the sinking ship.

Vote Labour. There, I've said it!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast