+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players linked with NUFC

Solanke has had his Miggy season.

Be very surprised if he scores anywhere near the same next season.

Agree re. DCL-he's out too often and takes too long to get back into form.

I think we’ll see plenty of red herrings as usual
    from the cub as it simulates interest in players we’re not really interested in to divert attention from the real targets. I’m praying C-Lewin is one of them (as I suspect Bowen maybe too).

I can’t she Ashworth leaving his garden until our transfer business is done (and then I’m expecting a decent pay out from Ratcliffe so he can save ManU’s, Ashworth and Berrada’s a*ses).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Solanke has had his Miggy season.

Be very surprised if he scores anywhere near the same next season.

Agree re. DCL-he's out too often and takes too long to get back into form.
    Totally agree on Solanke, I just don't see him going on to be a 15-20 goal a season striker. DCL is the dumbest idea for a signing. We have Wilson on contract no fee. Why sell him to bring in DCL.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

g-8 a- 3 pl-38 = 1 goal every 4.75 games. 8 goals in 38 matches - wow that's worse than expected shockingly poor in fact!

Basically a 1 in 5 striker with major injury problems which with age are only getting worse.

Callum WilsonWilson

g-10 a-1 pl-26 = 1 goal every 2.6 games. 10 in 26.

Basically a 1 in 2.5 game striker. Twice the striker DCL is. This is a non-started. If he ends up at NUFC and Eddie Howe pushed for it. He will lose 100% of my support.

Kelly seems to be a bit of a sick note as well. Thats a big concern really. I know hes on free, but he wont really be an upgrade to Dummet if hes injured all the time...

Of the two free agents, Adarabioyo would be the most important one to wrap up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)