+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Going tits up...

Going tits up...

Bayern Munich reportedly reluctant to spring for Pace's compensation asking fee.

What now for Kaiser Kompany?

Would he be welcome to walk back?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bayern Munich reportedly reluctant to spring for Pace's compensation asking fee.

Welcome or not BT-he signed a contract.

It will 100% get sorted one way or another , it's in nobody's interest not to get it done.
    If they want him then pay the money , if VK is desperate to go then he can pay the difference but good to see AP is not going to be bullied 👌
    UTC

If he does not go elsewhere, how can he be allowed to stay on at the club when, obviously, his heart will not be in the job.
    The problem then is --can the club afford to sack him with the length of contract that he now has because this would cost a lot of money which, from all accounts, we may well not have?
    The way things stand at the moment, unless there is something written into VK's contract in the club's favour, there is only one winner and it isn't BFC. If Bayern pay the compensation to the club, VK goes, however, if they won't pay and the club then decides to sack him VK walks away with compensation and can sit at home and not worry about it.

Ah well, life goes on regardless and there is nothing I can do about the resolution of this matter, therefore, as is normal, I shall not worry about it at all. Something will happen, sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

What I'm hearing is that it will all be done and dusted in the next few days.

Which members of his staff is he taking with him and who is staying?

I read that Mike Jackson is going with him, but not Bellamy. Jackson did well when SD was sacked. I thought he might have had a chance of moving up to manager. Albeit different players, the squad seemed to respond to him and we nearly stayed up.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Which members of his staff is he taking with him and who is staying?
    Barrie I hope Bellamy goes. I’ll drive him there myself

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Barrie I hope Bellamy goes. I’ll drive him there myself
    I would gladly pay for the petrol Malwayne and a good lunch on the way!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)