+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket sales

Good luck Gru
    Hope everything goes ok.
    Fingers crossed it has been caught early enough and all the treatment goes well.

All thanks again

Best wishes gru.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Best wishes gru.
    Thanks

My dad’s been living with prostate cancer for several years now and my mum’s currently battling ovarian cancer but the key is neither of them are down and are determined to beat it.

Look it straight in the eye and tell it to sod off and be on here for years to come telling us who you’ve spotted with your magic eye and whose too bloody old!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    My dad’s been living with prostate cancer for several years now and my mum’s currently battling ovarian cancer but the key is neither of them are down and are determined to beat it.

Look it straight in the eye and tell it to sod off and be on here for years to come telling us who you’ve spotted with your magic eye and whose too bloody old!!!!

My magic eye says city of Troy can't win the Derby don't tell me what's going to win it but that won't! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Already sold 2500+ and considering it's only 19 days since the season ended, that's not bad for us. Here's a few questions:

Will we see circa of 8,500 sales again for this coming season?...
    Now at 5000+ according to RUFC...

https://x.com/RotherhamUnited/status...23129103790350

Let's hope a few don't get caught by the new arrangements. I know several who didn't know the auto renewal had been "switched off" and would have just turned to the first match with their old cards.

That figure would be much less without the Evans effect. I don't think I'd have renewed mine had Richardson still been in charge.

Best of luck Gru

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast