+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Southampton ***Matchday Thread***

Never should have come to this we had automatic in the palm of our hands and bottled it!

So next season we will have a weaker team and the same manager!

Go figure……

Went the way I expected it to really, will watch with glee to see the horrible 3 teams promoted take a battering each week…..jealous and bitter…..to right I am.

Only consolation is all 3 that have gone up will all probably come back down

Too many no -shows again, Rutter, Piroe, Summerville, really the whole team sadly, and this a cup final game. James & Joseph much better, but again far to late in the game. Performance a million miles away from the Norwich game at ER. Farke will never adapt long term, yes not a good day at the office, much to ponder and quickly for the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Went the way I expected it to really, will watch with glee to see the horrible 3 teams promoted take a battering each week…..jealous and bitter…..to right I am.
    Deep down we knew it mate didn’t we?

When you get automatic promotion just about gift wrapped for you and then proceed to do one of the biggest bottle jobs in championship history , then you get to play a team in the final who’s manager has got Farke in his pocket, well was only ever going to be one outcome.

What a waste of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Only consolation is all 3 that have gone up will all probably come back down
    Don't think so. Leicester and Southampton have owners with a vision, commitment and a degree of financial clout. They will struggle for sure, but I think they will survive. Ipswich have the vision and a very strong fan base, but I don't think they have either a squad that can survive As is" and they don't have vast sums of money to spend on strengthening. I suspect we will see them back with us in 25/26 (assuming of course that we can avoid relegation to League 1!)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Don't think so. Leicester and Southampton have owners with a vision, commitment and a degree of financial clout. They will struggle for sure, but I think they will survive. Ipswich have the vision and a very strong fan base, but I don't think they have either a squad that can survive As is" and they don't have vast sums of money to spend on strengthening. I suspect we will see them back with us in 25/26 (assuming of course that we can avoid relegation to League 1!)
    They will all be in a relegation battle in my opinion and I predict at least two will come back down.

We shall see

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Too many no -shows again, Rutter, Piroe, Summerville, really the whole team sadly, and this a cup final game. James & Joseph much better, but again far to late in the game. Performance a million miles away from the Norwich game at ER. Farke will never adapt long term, yes not a good day at the office, much to ponder and quickly for the 49ers.
    Most, agreed, but ironically Meslier made a couple of saves that kept us at least in touching distance, Gray was as good as he could be in a position where he simply isn't able to showcase his talents at their best, James, Roberts and Joseph showed what could have been if Der Fuhrer wasn't such a stubborn inept tw4t.

Be interesting to hear what mr farke says about that debacle again

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Be interesting to hear what mr farke says about that debacle again
    Goodbye,I hope.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)