+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Managers, old players other clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Amateurs?!?!?
    FGS.

JAQ - wealthy business person. Fashion expert working with some of the biggest artists in the world.
    James Cryne - wealthy business person. Degrees in mathematics.
    Neerav - works in the family business that is one of the wealthiest families in India.

How could anyone describe these as amateurs ???
    It’s beyond ridiculous.
    So a fashion expert , a mathematician and a bloke who works for his dad somehow constitutes a level of competence running a football club .

Not only that James Cryne and Neerav owe much of their wealth to their daddy's .

Little rich kids with time to have a full time hobby .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    So a fashion expert , a mathematician and a bloke who works for his dad somehow constitutes a level of competence running a football club .

Not only that James Cryne and Neerav owe much of their wealth to their daddy's .

Little rich kids with time to have a full time hobby .
    What !?!?!
    😮😮😮
    What qualifications do you need to have to be a director of a football club FGS ???
    And can you please point me to the football club with the directors that have those qualifications ???
    Jeez.

What !?!?!
    😮😮😮
    What qualifications do you need to have to be a director of a football club FGS ???
    And can you please point me to the football club with the directors that have those qualifications ???
    Jeez.
    A masters degree in common sense at the university of life are the qualifications you need to run a football club .

The wacky women who resides in New York hasn't even the common sense to keep off Twitter or X and insists on trying to argue with fans and wonders why she gets abused .

However

Communication through the right channels and keeping fans up to date on important matters seems to escape her .

Meanwhile the new Sporting Director decides to break cover after 112 days in to the job thinking he's the dogs b@llax because they've filled a vacancy .

https://x.com/footballheaven/status/1793683464245452887

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A masters degree in common sense at the university of life are the qualifications you need to run a football club .

The wacky women who resides in New York hasn't even the common sense to keep off Twitter or X and insists on trying to argue with fans and wonders why she gets abused .

However

Communication through the right channels and keeping fans up to date on important matters seems to escape her .

Meanwhile the new Sporting Director decides to break cover after 112 days in to the job thinking he's the dogs b@llax because they've filled a vacancy .

https://x.com/footballheaven/status/1793683464245452887
    Hahahaha !!!
    Still waiting for you to point me in the direction of a football club who have directors that have qualifications for the job.

I’ve heard it all nar 😂

Shads - that’s an out dated way of looking at life - that nobody does owt without being paid.
    I am not sure what you are on about, my point is that these owners came in to make a fast buck , if you are suggesting that Patrick for example had the same idea then I would disagree , he was first and foremost a fan and he certainly did not take the club over with it being the prospect of a business opportunity , Jack Walker was of the same ilk , are you suggesting Mr Cryne & Mr Walker took over their clubs to earn a wage packet being as according to you nobody does owt without being paid ?

The only qualification owners need is to "pass" the "Fit and Proper Persons" Rules.

All they basically need to do that is prove their wealth is legally acquired and is likely to be sustainable for a reasonable period.

They are not required to have any specific ability in running a football club.

Shads - Patrick used to say something on the lines of ‘if you’ve got money and want to lose it then buy a football club’.
    Not many buys a football club hoping to make money.
    What you are suggesting about the present owners could be considered as offensive.
    As all Barnsley supporters know - not a penny has been taken out - but £££millions has been put in.
    And that’s after selling £8.5 million quids worth of players last summer.

Shads - Patrick used to say something on the lines of ‘if you’ve got money and want to lose it then buy a football club’.
    Not many buys a football club hoping to make money.
    What you are suggesting about the present owners could be considered as offensive.
    As all Barnsley supporters know - not a penny has been taken out - but £££millions has been put in.
    And that’s after selling £8.5 million quids worth of players last summer.
    Nothing offensive at all & I resent your comments , I have not suggested they have taken so much as a brass farthing out of the club , please point out where I have stated that and when you cannot find anything I will then await your apology .

Hahahaha !!!
    Still waiting for you to point me in the direction of a football club who have directors that have qualifications for the job.

I’ve heard it all nar 😂
    Well almost anyone who doesn't get kicked out of the FA Cup despite winning the tie .

Anyone who doesn't think breaking EFL ownership rules is a good thing .

Anyone who doesn't sack their HC despite the fact he's had them in the top 6 all season after game 45 and then thinks they know better than he does then goes on to subsequently lose the play off semi final playing exactly the same way the HC they sacked did .

Anyone who doesn't think free agents from non league clubs will be a replacement for players who went to the PL and championship .

Anyone who doesn't create so many new shares in its business so that it actually dilutes the club's market value down to virtually nil .

Anyone who doesn't think it's a good idea to no longer own their own home and believes renting it is apparently better .

Any one who hasn't overseen their club losing £5m every season despite the fact it's consistently sold every decent player it's had since it arrived at the club .

It's an incredible rap sheet to say the least and that's not even half of it .

But other than that they are doing a very good job .

As all Barnsley supporters know - not a penny has been taken out - .
    Oh yes it has.

The Directors, including Parekh and JAQ ( representing the Investor Group) took £750 K out of BFC Club Accounts to pay the first instalment of the £3.5 mill purchase price of the club. The rest is still owing.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast