+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Minteh

Minteh

Reports that Everton want to sign him.. reports that Feyenoord want to sign him.. reports that we are willing to sell him..

I don't get this if its true..

Everyone at Feyenoord and his national team mates are saying he is destined for great things, so why would we be willing to sell him?

Just paper talk or could there be substance in this

Well, the good thing is, we've got Miggy to fall back on...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Every cloud and all that jazz Zip

The sensible thing to do would be to take a close look at him in preseason and integrate him into the first team if good enough. If not, loan him out to gain more experience. I can only see us selling if we receive a big offer or if we’re under serious financial constraints.

Crazy to sell him without even seeing him in action for us there are a few players who should be sold before we sold him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    hahaha in Miggy we trust... to cut the half time oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
    Reports that Everton want to sign him.. reports that Feyenoord want to sign him.. reports that we are willing to sell him..

I don't get this if its true..

Everyone at Feyenoord and his national team mates are saying he is destined for great things, so why would we be willing to sell him?

Just paper talk or could there be substance in this
    Everton have enquired about a season long loan for Minteh which could be interesting.

The mongs on Fleet street, have, as usual, decided to just make up a lazy story about us giving Everton Minteh and a boat load of cash for the cripple DCL.

Utter nonsense.

The only deal that will be done this summer with Minteh is a 2nd season long loan. Either again to Feyenoord or a loan to Everton wouldn't be a bad shout.

I mean mid-table Prem Team great step up to becoming an NUFC first teamer.

Would be interesting to see him at, say, Leeds until Christmas. I'd be surprised if he went on loan to another PL club-if he's ready for the PL, he's ready to play there for us.

If he is ready for Everton and the PL he is at least ready from the bench for us.

Can't believe I am reading about a loan to Everton FFS. A Chimp club perhaps but even that seems a waste. I would prefer him it see some action for us. I mean he has done it already for Feyenoord.

Minty fills a need for us and the only player of theirs I would even consider dealing with would be Branthewaite. DCL is taking the pisss.

Luke Edwards reporting that we’re “inundated with offers” for Minteh and that we’d be tempted to sell at around the £35-40 million mark. It would be a quick and handsome profit given we bought him for £8 million - dare I say a good piece of work by Ashworth. However, our biggest weakness is RW and that is his position. I’d be disappointed if we sell without taking a look at him in pre-season. That said, it would resolve our alleged PSR issues.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)