+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Managers, old players other clubs

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Oh yes it has.

The Directors, including Parekh and JAQ ( representing the Investor Group) took £750 K out of BFC Club Accounts to pay the first instalment of the £3.5 mill purchase price of the club. The rest is still owing.
    In addition to the above--

"Not many buy a football club hoping to make money"

The Investor Group of New York Hedge Funds, including JAQ and husband Matthew Edmonds, bought 20% of the shares in BFC in the hope of promised profits from player trading and asset sales. It's what Hedge Funds do, look to make profit from investments.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Oh yes it has.

The Directors, including Parekh and JAQ ( representing the Investor Group) took £750 K out of BFC Club Accounts to pay the first instalment of the £3.5 mill purchase price of the club. The rest is still owing.
    Do you know anything at all about majority shareholders ???
    Anything at all will suffice for now.
    Furthermore can you remember anyone called Paul Conway ?
    If you can - are you in the little group on here that wants him back ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well almost anyone who doesn't get kicked out of the FA Cup despite winning the tie .

Anyone who doesn't think breaking EFL ownership rules is a good thing .

Anyone who doesn't sack their HC despite the fact he's had them in the top 6 all season after game 45 and then thinks they know better than he does then goes on to subsequently lose the play off semi final playing exactly the same way the HC they sacked did .

Anyone who doesn't think free agents from non league clubs will be a replacement for players who went to the PL and championship .

Anyone who doesn't create so many new shares in its business so that it actually dilutes the club's market value down to virtually nil .

Anyone who doesn't think it's a good idea to no longer own their own home and believes renting it is apparently better .

Any one who hasn't overseen their club losing £5m every season despite the fact it's consistently sold every decent player it's had since it arrived at the club .

It's an incredible rap sheet to say the least and that's not even half of it .

But other than that they are doing a very good job .
    Can say what you want about attending the ‘Conway Out’ presentation at the Garrison.
    But the proof is in the pudding.
    And the proof - if proof was needed - that you can see no wrong in Paul Conway.
    That when it comes to either supporting Neerav or Conway - then you support Conway.

Absconding Conway.
    Blaming Neerav instead.

………. Anyone who doesn't think breaking EFL ownership rules is a good thing

…….. Anyone who doesn't create so many new shares in its business so that it actually dilutes the club's market value down to virtually nil .

………… Any one who hasn't overseen their club losing £5m every season despite the fact it's consistently sold every decent player it's had since it arrived at the club .

BTW - Khaled, which some of the other items you listed relates to - was also a Conway appointment.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 27-05-2024 at 08:05 AM.

On the pyss tek again Nudger. Tell thi truth, I actually find it quite amusing what tha comes art wi to get the reaction tha looking for. It's good for my mental health reading through threads thaz hijacked. This morning a woke up and contemplated mortality only to read this thread and feel a tad better

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    On the pyss tek again Nudger. Tell thi truth, I actually find it quite amusing what tha comes art wi to get the reaction tha looking for. It's good for my mental health reading through threads thaz hijacked. This morning a woke up and contemplated mortality only to read this thread and feel a tad better
    Glad tha feels better.
    Just answering a few questions posed to me by SB, Animal and Shads in relation to their support for Paul Conway and to a lesser extent their support for Khaled.

I’m trying to explain to them that Conway and Khaleds involvement at the club wasn’t necessarily a good thing and actually it negatively impacted the club.
    And the damage these two did is taking the present owners a while to turn things around..

I finally persuaded them that Conway was no longer in charge - although it took me about 9 months to do it.
    And I’m sure I’ll eventually get through to them on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Glad tha feels better.
    Just answering a few questions posed to me by SB, Animal and Shads in relation to their support for Paul Conway and to a lesser extent their support for Khaled.

I’m trying to explain to them that Conway and Khaleds involvement at the club wasn’t necessarily a good thing and actually it negatively impacted the club.
    And the damage these two did is taking the present owners a while to turn things around..

I finally persuaded them that Conway was no longer in charge - although it took me about 9 months to do it.
    Thaz cheered me up some more wi that post ❤️

Do you know anything at all about majority shareholders ?
    Possibly more than your good self Nudge.

The £750K taken from BFC Club Accounts to pay the first instalment was dressed up as a "Directors Bonus".

Any Director in any Limited Company can decline his/ her bonus and request it be returned to the Company budget. Parekh and JAQ allowed their share to be transferred from Club Accounts to help pay that first instalment. Conway could not instruct them to allow their share to be transferred.

Parekh's and JAQ's (via the Investor Group) hands are not clean on this one and they cannot take the moral high ground.

Glad tha feels better.

I think you overstate your importance YN somewhat , your a non entity at worst and amusing at best as far as I'm concerned , the classic David Icke affect , at least he makes a living from his nonsense whilst you frequent the internet space of a third division club on a board with less than 10 regular posters , imagine a world where David Icke is smarter than you ?

Debating anything with you is a bit like myself debating economics with my 3 year old granddaughter .

It's best to stick to Peppa Pig and Hey Duggee where at least we can communicate in order to enjoy quality time .

Glad tha feels better.

You haven"t apologised to me for your comments about taking money out of the club which I have never made , thats the thing with you Nudger and that is you want debate but when you are in the wrong you never admit it , you were bang out of order and I await my apology

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think you overstate your importance YN somewhat , your a non entity at worst and amusing at best as far as I'm concerned , the classic David Icke affect , at least he makes a living from his nonsense whilst you frequent the internet space of a third division club on a board with less than 10 regular posters , imagine a world where David Icke is smarter than you ?

Debating anything with you is a bit like myself debating economics with my 3 year old granddaughter .

It's best to stick to Peppa Pig and Hey Duggee where at least we can communicate in order to enjoy quality time .

Definitely a conceited person is Nudger. He offers an alternative point of view on everything from the assessment of a Barnsley match to the owners. All to get some attention. I've come across this type of person before. Says the opposite yo cause a stir or get a response. None of his 'opinions' are backed up with anything credible. It's no good coming on here or most other walks of life spouting shyte without any back up or reason to it. Tha'll get laughed art o room cos tha dealing wi intelligent people who may not always agree, however, there's reasoning and thought that's gone into their opinions. Stuff that makes you think and contemplate.

The 'Conway lovers' or 'Conway supporters' is the latest Nudger pyss take. What's been written on here about Conway over the years will tell you people's thoughts on the blowk- most posters have dislike for the blowk (and thats putting it mildly) yet in an effort to get a response, Nudger has the audacity to label these same posters as 'Conway lovers/supporters'.

Think tha needs to go back to playground Nudger

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast