+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Managers, old players other clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    You haven"t apologised to me for your comments about taking money out of the club which I have never made , thats the thing with you Nudger and that is you want debate but when you are in the wrong you never admit it , you were bang out of order and I await my apology
    Tha'll not get one mi owd. Nudger takes everything out of context wi art realising the significance of him doing so. Some folk never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha'll not get one mi owd. Nudger takes everything out of context wi art realising the significance of him doing so. Some folk never learn.
    Yer right Pass but anyone can say anything they like about me on here as long as they are speaking the truth but I cannot stand people who spout lies about me to try and score points , debate and discuss all day long , no problem ,but tell the truth & if you have said something that is out of order be man enough to admit you were wrong and apologise , we then move on .

You haven"t apologised to me for your comments about taking money out of the club which I have never made , thats the thing with you Nudger and that is you want debate but when you are in the wrong you never admit it , you were bang out of order and I await my apology
    Your comments…….
    ………. apart from the Crynes they have no connection to our club and town and I am still stumped as to a reason why they are here apart from one thing and that is as business people they are here to make money , as simple as that , if we are ever to progress then they have to go

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think you overstate your importance YN somewhat , your a non entity at worst and amusing at best as far as I'm concerned , the classic David Icke affect , at least he makes a living from his nonsense whilst you frequent the internet space of a third division club on a board with less than 10 regular posters , imagine a world where David Icke is smarter than you ?

Debating anything with you is a bit like myself debating economics with my 3 year old granddaughter .

It's best to stick to Peppa Pig and Hey Duggee where at least we can communicate in order to enjoy quality time .
    A smoke screen - in an attempt to hide that your comments support Conway.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    A smoke screen - in an attempt to hide that your comments support Conway.
    Look up the meaning of mendacious and then go and look in the mirror .

Accusation's of Bullying incoming ……….

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Look up the meaning of mendacious and then go and look in the mirror .
    You need to give examples.
    Then we can discuss it - and then agree the part you got wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Your comments…….
    ………. apart from the Crynes they have no connection to our club and town and I am still stumped as to a reason why they are here apart from one thing and that is as business people they are here to make money , as simple as that , if we are ever to progress then they have to go
    I repeat where have I said that they had taken money out of the club ? I await your apology

I repeat where have I said that they had taken money out of the club ? I await your apology
    Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Shads - that’s an out dated way of looking at life - that nobody does owt without being paid.

Animal (Quote) Very true.

Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Shads - that’s an out dated way of looking at life - that nobody does owt without being paid.

Animal (Quote) Very true.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast