+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want for our next manager ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Apparently an even bigger name than Frank Lampard is on our list, one suggestion is Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
    Bloody heck.

Anyone but Frank Lampard.

My ten quid is going on Lampard, with Cole as assistant

Steve Cooper, he's been there and done it.

Let's not prevaricate, - Just Do It!

Reports of Lampard being in Burnley this morning. I would think if he's on the short-list they'd want to talk to him, so may not be that significant.

Ole Gunnar Solskjær -
    In 2011 he managed his former club, Molde, whom he led to their two first-ever Tippeligaen titles in his first two seasons with the club. He secured a third title when his team won the 2013 Norwegian Football Cup Final.
    He took Manchester United to the 2021 UEFA Europa League final, where they lost to Villarreal on penalties.
    67 National appearances scoring 23 goals
    As a manager he has a win rate of 54.96% for Molde during his first spell as manager and a 55.95% during his second spell and a 54.17% as Man Utd Manager.
    As manager of Man Utd reserves:
    -Lancashire Senior Cup: 2007–08
    -Manchester Senior Cup: 2008–09
    -Premier Reserve League North: 2009–10
    -Premier Reserve League: 2009–10

For Man Utd first team he took them to the UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2020–21
    As care-taker manager of Man Utd he won 10 of his 13 games
    His first full season in charge of Man Utd he finished 3rd, Second season 2nd

It’s not the who so much as the what. I want a fierce determination to get us straight back up from the Championship and into the corrupt EPL.
    Then I wonder why? I think Cooper could get us promoted again. He did it with Forest and then got unfairly sacked when they reached the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    It’s not the who so much as the what. I want a fierce determination to get us straight back up from the Championship and into the corrupt EPL.
    Then I wonder why? I think Cooper could get us promoted again. He did it with Forest and then got unfairly sacked when they reached the Premier League.
    After quiet reflection I agree with you Sir Outwood.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Steve Cooper, he's been there and done it.

Let's not prevaricate, - Just Do It!
    Have you given up on Defour?

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Have you given up on Defour?
    I've been banging the drum b_b but no one is listening to the beat of it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)