+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lindsay Leaves

Jamie Lindsay Leaves

Thank you to everyone that has played a part in my 5 memorable years as a ‘Miller’. Staff,Teammates&fans.2 League1 promotions and 3 years in the championship, we’ve been able to create special memories together. Wishing everyone involved all the very best for the future. Jamie ❤️

All the best Jamie and to your family and thank you for your services..

A true battler in the sense when it came to it. Didn't score many but when he did.....

Said other week I would be ok if he stayed and not disappointed if he left.but on balance he did suffer quite a few injury issues so perhaps with the current mantra we need to avoid players like that.maybe he can get something fixed up back north of the border.

Always a fans' favourite for his endless running and full on energy.5 years is a long time these days at 1 club so I guess he simply wants a new challenge.I get the impression that things had become a little stale for him.Anyone know where he's off to?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Always a fans' favourite for his endless running and full on energy.5 years is a long time these days at 1 club so I guess he simply wants a new challenge.I get the impression that things had become a little stale for him.Anyone know where he's off to?
    He is off to Wrexham, ludicrous decision not to take the money they offered on deadline day. He hardly played after that, his head was out the door before SE came in

Instantly forgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Instantly forgettable
    A good div 1 player

No biggie.

The new lad from Northampton is a right player.

Sad to see him go.

Frozen out under Taylor and Richardson but wasn't a huge part of the latter Warne era either.

He will do well at Wrexham.

I do agree though, not taking the cash in January was ridiculous. I wonder who decided that?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post

I do agree though, not taking the cash in January was ridiculous. I wonder who decided that?
    I seem to recall that one of the issues that scuppered the deal was because JL couldn’t agree his own terms with Wrexham so final negotiations on a fee between the clubs didn’t progress.
    As they haven’t had to pay us anything and they are in a higher div he might get what he wants now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast