+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hourihane

Anyway back to the subject lol, I wonder if he/Conor will get the captain's armband.
    But at his age now he's not going to be playing 90+ minutes regularly, so I doubt it.
    I wonder if he's still got some nifty tricks up his sleeve though, and at free kick etc.

Is anyone actually going to engage with Acido ?

Or are we still under the instruction not to respond to his posts ?

Because I will if no one else is up to it.

Barnsley.
    Once a proud mining town full of proud honest people.

And if I disappear from here - then congratulate yourself for keeping your head down.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    You're better off staying well out of it Nerf.

The only sad thing is Colliers has reported his banning to the BBS Board and this has set off some of the usual culprits denigrating the Tykes Mad Forum. Why not leave fellow Barnsley fans to post where they wish without claiming one Forum is better than another ? There are a number of excellent posters on BBS as there are on Tykes Mad.

Leave the inter-board denigration to those who get pleasure from it. I can't see the point myself.
    Agreed. We all want the same things in relation to the club and there’s no need for any competition between the 2 boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    And if I disappear from here - then congratulate yourself for keeping your head down.
    I'm glad to see your enjoying playing this ridiculous game Nudger, for whatever reason. 😕
    And hey kid, you don't ever do yourself or this board, any favours at all, with the way you regularly behave.
    I will also say that various (un-named) posters on here, have asked me in private, to ban you because they are sick of you. 😵

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I'm glad to see your enjoying playing this ridiculous game Nudger, for whatever reason. 😕
    And hey kid, you don't ever do yourself or this board, any favours at all, with the way you regularly behave.
    I will also say that various (un-named) posters on here, have asked me in private, to ban you because they are sick of you. 😵
    Well I’ll make an exception to the rule - and actually reply to your post - because no one else will.
    Which is the point really in it ?
    At least most of the posters will argue with me.
    When they can’t even be bothered to answer any of your posts.
    Or should that be - there is an unwritten rule on here - no one must answer Acido’s posts.
    So why do you cling on and continue as Admin on here ???
    No one wants to debate or argue a case with you on here.

All what you tend to do is step in here on the rare occasion and throw abuse about.
    Then occasionally ban someone.
    Latest being UpTheColliers.
    Well - I’d like you to un-ban that person please.
    I’ve had plenty of arguments with that poster and I think he has a contribution to make.

And importantly you are preventing people from getting involved on here.
    I personally know quite a few on the BBS (including owner Gally BTW) and none of them will join this group because of you.
    And as this site depends on commercial advertising - you are costing the people that own this site money.

And BTW - why call me kid ???

Just because there is ‘Young’ in the name Young Nudger doesn’t mean that I am.
    I’m probably much older than you.
    And I would imagine that I will be - cos whoever continually signs off with the use of ‘LOL’ has got to be much younger than me.
    Can you stop doing that - it’s childish, it just adds to the impression you give of looking foolish - and it’s annoying.

Either up your game - or let someone else do the Admin job.
    Personally i’d vote for Arbs - or Shads.

Another thread wrecked.

Another thread twisted into "let's talk about me ".

I only respond to you now and again to correct factual errors you have posted on issues relating to Barnsley FC.

A thread wrecked too many for me and I'm now signing off for a rest from reading this type of crap.

Pathetic isn't it.

Tumbleweed blowing through the firum is better than this attention seeking

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Another thread wrecked.

Another thread twisted into "let's talk about me ".

I only respond to you now and again to correct factual errors you have posted on issues relating to Barnsley FC.
    Is this directed towards Acido - or are these comments about me - because I have voiced my support for the newcomer Nerf - and a fella that’s been around for a long - UpTheColliers ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234