+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neighbours from Hell.

Neighbours from Hell.

I’ve had a few but read this.

It’s disgusting that this sort of behaviour can go on for so long!

https://apple.news/AvhyT38_uTJG_IHO50EWD1g

It’s one of the worst feelings. When you don’t want to go home to what should be a place of safety, peace and rest. Psychological mind games take your life away.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve had a few but read this.

It’s disgusting that this sort of behaviour can go on for so long!

https://apple.news/AvhyT38_uTJG_IHO50EWD1g

These oldies should have clubbed together for a 1K sum to have had him knee capped or better still - shot for a couple of grand more! He certainly wouldn’t have made my life hell!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    It’s one of the worst feelings. When you don’t want to go home to what should be a place of safety, peace and rest. Psychological mind games take your life away.
    We had it at our home before our last place.

A lowlife family constantly being aggressive and trying to create conflict.

It’s a horrible feeling.

My wife hates any kind of conflict and upset which was a pity because I had the contacts to have had this lowlife and son eating through a straw for a few weeks.

The p I s s er for me was that this tw at and his wife split up and sold up within a year of us leaving, we’d have stayed put if we’d known they were going.

I’d intended waiting a couple of years before getting my revenge but lost the opportunity.

I’m still searching for them, they won’t have a clue who’s inflicted the damage on them or their property if ever I do discover where they now live.

It’s a horrible feeling.

My wife hates any kind of conflict and upset which was a pity because I had the contacts to have had this lowlife and son eating through a straw for a few weeks.

The p I s s er for me was that this tw at and his wife split up and sold up within a year of us leaving, we’d have stayed put if we’d known they were going.

I’d intended waiting a couple of years before getting my revenge but lost the opportunity.

I’m still searching for them, they won’t have a clue who’s inflicted the damage on them or their property if ever I do discover where they now live.
    Yes he would have got a late night visit off a baseball bat .sometimes you just have to do bad to bad people.

It’s a horrible feeling.

I had similar mick with my neighbour and like your good lady hated any kind of conflict .Me and my wife have now moved,in which we were going to do anyway..but I’ve promised to myself that I’ll be going back in a couple of years or so to do harm to those scumbags..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)