+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer rumours thread (TDs domain, so hurry back Dave)

Summer rumours thread (TDs domain, so hurry back Dave)

So, Dougie to Juve, for 2 players + 10 odd mil.
    Chelsea told 40mil for Duran
    Barkley signed on July 1.
    Admission prices are through the roof.
    We’re jumping into bed with Man Arabia, suing the PL.

Any more?

This thread doesn't work without your thirst for research, Dave.

Moreno wants to go home to Betis, similar fee to what we paid.
    Cash to Milan, that's Matty.

Talk of Monchi being interested in involving Maatsen in the Duran deal. Chelsea insists on a player + cash for Duran (PRS)

No talk of Gallagher during Euros. He wants a new deal at CFC.

All sourced from Matt Law and Fabrizio Romano.

Duran has the potential to be one hell of a player but has more than a touch of the Balotelli's about him, if he wants away then let him go but he won't be the main man at Chelsea.

Coutinho off home to Brazil is one high earner off the books, if we sell Dougie it feels like a backward step, when played with a proper CDM he is very good and is rarely injured. Tielemans doesn't have the legs to play the majority of games so Gallagher would be a big signing.

Dougie doesn’t want to be here, I don’t think that there’s a lot of love in his and Alisha’s cottage. Duran has been publicly courting CFC since January, much to the annoyance of his teammates, especially SJM.

Youri, Gallagher, and Barkley in the same team? Rambo and Em2 are back this summer, and Kamara in November. I’m not sure that there are any legs in the Gallagher link imo.

My understanding is, if the Dougie deal goes through before the end of June, the PSR becomes irrelevant. If so, get it done.

Yes if he wants to leave then so be it, as I wrote Youri doesn't have the legs for 90 mins every game so won't be a regular situation playing with Barkley and Gallagher should we sign him.

Interesting summer shaping up.

I will be a bit sad too see Dougie leave but we need to balance the books before the end of june.. However I'm really exited about this transfer market and have the best people in place to make the right decisions and move us forward. Luiz and Duran will raise 100m and will give us the green light to get anyone we want and significantly improve our team. I see Cash Luiz Duran Moreno all going. I like the look of the two chaps from Juventus. Illing looks like a great winger/wing back and mckennie will be useful too.

Exciting times

Tim going to Everton 10mil, many sources, none of which I've heard of.

Dougie trying to get his Mrs to Juve women, first ever double-gender transfer, if true.

Apparently we are interested in Onana from Everton, highly rated 22yr old - might have some legs in that story if Tim goes the other way, £10M a good piece of business for a player that has rarely featured.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Apparently we are interested in Onana from Everton, highly rated 22yr old - might have some legs in that story if Tim goes the other way, £10M a good piece of business for a player that has rarely featured.
    I agree that WCV, 10m for Tim, is exceptional work.

Duran's wage demands a stumbling block, no sh1t Sherlock.
    Mckennie's exit payments are being disputed at Juve.

All apparently, according to quite reliable sources.

Bl00dy boring and bullsh1tty are transfer windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)