+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Macca to Swansea?

Why the pile on for somebody who has posted a link? Did he write that article?

Would the captaincy status put an extra 100K on any fee?

It’s lazy journalism as if this was going to happen the conversation would have happened between LW and ML before now and LW with Swansea to see if it was a goer and the fact he’s took the captaincy I can’t see that has happened.

I'm glad somebody else thought this.
    Johnny T seems to have become the pantomime villain. As UTM said, he's just posted a link which many fans will want to read. I think the T is "cup of T"

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    Johnny T seems to have become the pantomime villain. As UTM said, he's just posted a link which many fans will want to read. I think the T is "cup of T"
    Johnnyt has history on here. The majority of what he posts never happens it is an in joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    The rumour mill has it that he's courting the Widow W@nky.

My life's work, on the psychology of paranoid football fans is due to be published at the end of next season. Thank you for your unknown, yet important contributions.
    It's truly is amazing, how stuck many people are, even more amazing that I continue to be told that I'm not a Notts County fan!!!
    Lots on here know who I am and also know that JonnyT is short for Jonny Tits after I got a quiz question wrong one night after 10 pints. The answer of course was Jonny Bristol.
    These days I don't get down the Lane a lot as its a 400 mile round trip, but please feel free to come and say hello to me, perhaps share a pint next time we play the likes of Weymouth, Yeovil, Torquay, Exeter away.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    please feel free to come and say hello to me, perhaps share a pint.
    I think I'd prefer one of my own

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    The rumour mill has it that he's courting the Widow W@nky.
    Oh no he isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Why the pile on for somebody who has posted a link? Did he write that article?
    Agree, like JT as a long time poster and character.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast