+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The Nest

Tyler Smith has put a good video on youtube on The Nest, his mate wasn't too impressed with the prices though and I got the impression his mate isn't a Notts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Tyler Smith has put a good video on youtube on The Nest, his mate wasn't too impressed with the prices though and I got the impression his mate isn't a Notts fan.
    Lots of videos on X of tonight and it looks and sounds great tbh. A few here

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Lots of videos on X of tonight and it looks and sounds great tbh. A few here
    If people thought the new speakers in the ground were loud, wait till they hear the ones in The Nest. I thoroughly enjoyed the night (and food), even if the game was a typical England performance.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm feeling quite jealous. What a brilliant idea.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    There's Castle Rock and Magpie Brewery to name two, both have some excellent beers. There's loads of micro breweries but probably not up to the mass production needed.
    Blue Monkey and Lenton Lane, amongst many other excellent locale breweries and could help quench the Nest's thirst too!

Great to see it open and buzzing. Hats off to Joe Palmer for taking the initiative here and making it happen. Not many clubs thinking as long-term and strategically as we are.

I wanted tickets for a table for 6 people at the nest for england v denmark on thursday. Was informed they went on sale this morning on the online booking site ar 10am. I went on the site at precisely 10 am only to find no option for a table only standing. Phoned ticket office to be told they had already gone. I asked how that could be as i was on site at exactly 10 am, and the person at ticket office could provide no exlanation. I have had to settlle for standing even though all 6 of us are over 70. Anyone on here got explanation? I wiil be writing to ticket office manager as i cant see how they could sell out in 10 seconds. Hoping the venue experience will be better than the bookin experience

There are only 24 tables i think, so it is possible that they were genuinely gone. Also your 10 o’clock may not be the systems 10 o’clock. My missus tries to book tennis centre and if she hasn’t done it within a minute of the system opening the all 28 places can be gone.
    I do agree though that it seems slightly odd.
    Be interesting to see if the same people are at the tables for the Slovenia game. None left then either.

I wonder how much profit the club makes when it's full, and how long it would take to pay off the initial investment.

Ok 1200 capacity at 5 each ignore the 144 at 10 each ,so there is 6k before starting lets say everyone averages 4 pints,at the prices advertised surely 2 qiud profit a pint ,another 10k nearly ,subtract costs and it must be 10 k plus for one event .

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast