+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot labour will get in

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well, we are part of the new boundary changes and are now lumped in with those scrubbers from Rawmish 😆

We've hot a Reform candidate, a complete unknown that is unlikely to do much for the constituency should he win.

But then again we've had John Healey for years who has done feck all for us so no major change is expected
    I have zero interest in politics but I hope your perception of the people from Rawmarsh is tongue in cheek

Quote Originally Posted by OneJohnnyQuinn View Post
    I have zero interest in politics but I hope your perception of the people from Rawmarsh is tongue in cheek
    Yeah Grist, you're better than that.

Name:  slum-housing-romania-760x399.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  59.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Yeah Grist, you're better than that.

Name:  slum-housing-romania-760x399.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  59.4 KB
    It's great to see what we're coming 'home' to

Quote Originally Posted by OneJohnnyQuinn View Post
    Hence the smiley ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hence the smiley ☺️
    Sorry I don't do emojis

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's great to see what we're coming 'home' to
    Your still looking for a 4 bed! That one at the front has 4 bedrooms. Though 3 are outside

Great to see starmer squirming in his Seat on panorama tonight.

Farge get him in! Other 2 are like Southgate & Warney puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Farge get him in! Other 2 are like Southgate & Warney puppets.
    Colour me shocked.

Coming from Rawmarsh I would like to say I am deeply offended by people posting pictures of my old house on here

For me there is only one issue in this election and worryingly people don't seem to care about it or are so nonchalant about it, that issue is the wests drive towards war with Russia and if the USA get their way with China as well. This won't be a Tour of Duty video game if the proxy NATO war escalates to troops on the frontline, this will involve conscription, your kids and grandkids being slaughtered by a well trained and armed army of passionate nationalists. In Germany they are pushing to call up 900k reservists, the USA has just passed a bill on conscription this is getting serious. In Europe there are voices against the war and people are backing the parties that are saying they have had enough, who in the UK election is actually anti-war? I don't see any voices that are proposing that we sit down with the Russians and end this madness, it is more and more tax payers money and arms via the western industrial complex (owned by our good friends the international bankers) to a comedian in a green T-shirt. Don't expect the USA to supply the troops, they are planning on fighting on three fronts!!! The middle east via the Zionist greater Israel plan, the Pacific against China and Europe against the Russians. Who will be drafted up? Will it be the men and women in all communities in the UK, will it be the thousands of young fighting age men that have already escaped war zones to seek refuge in our country? No they will be in the UK looking after our wives and children. It doesn't really matter whether you see yourself left or right, we shouldn't be pushing for war on this scale and have all our politicians constantly escalating and sprouting Russiaphobe and Chinaphobe rhetoric, because it is the people that die in the bankers and politicians wars not them or their sons and daughters.

Fortunate Son - https://youtu.be/40JmEj0_aVM?feature=shared

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
    Hoo, they're red, white and blue
    And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
    Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord
    It ain't me, it ain't me
    I ain't no senator's son, son
    It ain't me, it ain't me
    I ain't no furtunate one, no
    Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
    Lord, don't they help themselves, Lord?
    But when the taxman come to the door