+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot labour will get in

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    ...For me there is only one issue in this election and worryingly people don't seem to care about it or are so nonchalant about it, that issue is the wests drive towards war with Russia and if the USA get their way with China as well...
    Good to see someone who can see beyond the shyte shovelled at us by the controlled mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Good to see someone who can see beyond the shyte shovelled at us by the controlled mainstream media.

Yes and the Americans using the D- Day remembrance days as a platform to publicly poke the Russian Bear was despicable.
    Let’s ignore Putin but ridicule him when we have the opportunity
    They are clueless and dragging us along with their ineptitude.

They’ve completely mismanaged the Israelis over the last 9 months too.
    Biden is a liability, not only to the American public but also to the West.
    The Sunak and Cameron USA lapdogs aren’t up to the task of protecting UK security either
    Last edited by flourbasher; 17-06-2024 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes and the Americans using the D- Day remembrance days as a platform to publicly poke the Russian Bear was despicable.
    They are clueless and dragging us along with their ineptitude.

They’ve completely mismanaged the Israelis over the last 9 months too.
    Biden is a liability, not only to the American public but also to the West.
    The Sunak and Cameron lapdogs aren’t up to the task of protecting UK security in the issue either
    None of this is accidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    None of this is accidental.
    …and some people are dreading Mr Trump re-emerging.
    Not ideal but he’d be a puppy compared to the current regime. At least he’s willing to talk to people which has to the the first option
    Putin has told us what he wants so give it to him….and I don’t mean Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    …and some people are dreading Mr Trump re-emerging.
    Not ideal but he’d be a puppy compared to the current regime. At least he’s willing to talk to people which has to the the first option
    Putin has told us what he wants so give it to him….and I don’t mean Ukraine
    not being funny but what does he want.

Bit like that Mel Brooke’s film , a little bit of Poland a little bit of Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Bit like that Mel Brooke’s film , a little bit of Poland a little bit of Finland.
    That is a good film, the stage show was good as well. However that isn't true and the Russians gave details at the Minsk agreements (it wasn't them that broke them and lied!!) and again in Istanbul in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    not being funny but what does he want.
    He wants NATO to back off.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    That is a good film, the stage show was good as well. However that isn't true and the Russians gave details at the Minsk agreements (it wasn't them that broke them and lied!!) and again in Istanbul in 2022
    was the Minsk agreement bout the war in the Donbas which is Ukraine territory if that’s so what were Russian forces doing fighting there . I do understand that Putin doesn’t want nato on his border but the eastern bloc countries that have joined nato I should imagine are frightened of Russia.

I stopped voting years ago when i realised my choice was between those who lied and those who never told the truth.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast