+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Macca to Swansea?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    My life's work, on the psychology of paranoid football fans is due to be published at the end of next season. Thank you for your unknown, yet important contributions.
    It's truly is amazing, how stuck many people are, even more amazing that I continue to be told that I'm not a Notts County fan!!!
    Lots on here know who I am and also know that JonnyT is short for Jonny Tits after I got a quiz question wrong one night after 10 pints. The answer of course was Jonny Bristol.
    These days I don't get down the Lane a lot as its a 400 mile round trip, but please feel free to come and say hello to me, perhaps share a pint next time we play the likes of Weymouth, Yeovil, Torquay, Exeter away.
    I for one love your contribution and chin first predictions- some need to get a lift JT.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    The rumour mill has it that he's courting the Widow W@nky.
    Whereas others claim he's merely Aladdin sane.

Your life's work would be well worth a read and I, for one, anxiously await its release. Will it be available in Dymocks?

Carlton Palmer reckons ML worth a gamble at a cost of £2-4m

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Carlton Palmer reckons ML worth a gamble at a cost of £2-4m
    He's in the same mould as Vardy so well worth a punt and that is about the price we should be expecting when he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    He's in the same mould as Vardy so well worth a punt and that is about the price we should be expecting when he goes.
    If Notts get offered 2m before any add ons they should sell but I can’t see it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    If Notts get offered 2m before any add ons they should sell but I can’t see it personally.
    I'm pretty sure we'd sell for £1 million if someone offered it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345