+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New NCFC web site

New NCFC web site

Must say i am a little disapointed with the "new" official web site, same as this notts mad we are being bombarded with ads that either mean nothing or are just plaine stupid, an ad for an ad sake.
    I personally do try not to read or take in any relevance of these ad's, it gets more and more difficult though and i ask the question do others do the same?, shooting themselves in the foot springs to mind with these advertisers.
    The official site is now sometimes a 3 click process to actually read any official news, this is wrong NCFC, the official site should be ad free, it's no different from what we had last year, worse in fact.

I use Firefox browser with the uBlock Origin add-on and never see any ads on either site. Touch wood!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Must say i am a little disapointed with the "new" official web site, same as this notts mad we are being bombarded with ads that either mean nothing or are just plaine stupid, an ad for an ad sake.
    I personally do try not to read or take in any relevance of these ad's, it gets more and more difficult though and i ask the question do others do the same?, shooting themselves in the foot springs to mind with these advertisers.
    The official site is now sometimes a 3 click process to actually read any official news, this is wrong NCFC, the official site should be ad free, it's no different from what we had last year, worse in fact.
    No problems on my laptop, must be on mobiles that is the issue?