+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro games reports

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think SE would be more interested in a dining table
    And sit on raynor?

Ssh don’t tell gru, Pepe for Portugal grand old age of 41yrs.It’s time Ronaldo hung his boots up.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 18-06-2024 at 07:34 PM.

Get Cafu on
    Need some extra urgency and passion in midfield

This is probably the worst game in the Euros up to now, it looks like the Czechs don’t want to play.

Boring game for sure but just got interesting...

VAR is totally killing my interest in top level football.

Yes, two great goals and you can clearly see the 'modern' football swerves wherever it wants to, a goalies nightmare.

Well done Georgia, the lowest ranked team in the competition but they made a good fight of it. Maybe they can nick something from their other two games left in their league?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Ssh don’t tell gru, Pepe for Portugal grand old age of 41yrs.It’s time Ronaldo hung his boots up.
    Lo, Ronaldo hang his boots up? Yeh, course he will while he's on £200 Million for signing up for the Saudi League......keep going lad drain the feckers dry while they want to pay you stupid money.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    VAR is totally killing my interest in top level football.
    Thing is, they've got nothing wrong yet, although I disagreed with the disallowed goal yesterday. It is getting silly where computers tell us where we are going wrong with football but, they are killing the game. I say if it's 50/50 give it to the attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes, two great goals and you can clearly see the 'modern' football swerves wherever it wants to, a goalies nightmare.

Well done Georgia, the lowest ranked team in the competition but they made a good fight of it. Maybe they can nick something from their other two games left in their league?
    Yes, what’s also “ modern” is the way defenders stand. Where they used to stand normally now they look like the penguins from the Madagascar film, basically “armless” and turning away from the flight of the ball.

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast