+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Who said that the UK isn't experiencing excess deaths?

It's hardly surprising given that the country has just experienced a pandemic of a disease that can damage multi organs, has poor health generally and has a failing health system.

New Zealand is the country that antivaxxers don't like to talk about (unless they're talking bollox). In 2021 around 95% of its population received COVID vaccines and showed a negative excess deaths.
    You did!!!!!!!

You also applauded the way they changed the way the government counts the death rate after saying that the old system was outdated.

In New Zealand they jailed the guy who blew the whistle!

I don't think there would be much point. I suspect that his mind is as closed as yours and that he has grown to like having a little band of followers hanging on to his every pronouncement.

Some lawyers are overrated. Trust me on this.
    Wow!

You can’t resist denouncing a professional can you. He’s brave enough to point his finger and stand up for what he believes.

He has put himself up for election, so did I and I was elected but you never answered my question. Have you ever stood for election and if so were you trusted enough to be elected ?

If not tell me, were you the school head boy or a prefect?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Yes it has and it’s been abandoned so many times because of its dangers.
    No it hasn’t

That’s what science does, probes new ideas, most end up in dead ends but sometimes something new and innovative comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No it hasn’t

That’s what science does, probes new ideas, most end up in dead ends but sometimes something new and innovative comes along.
    It was abandoned by many scientists because they couldn’t make it work.

The new untested version was given emergency license and was allowed to be pumped into people around the world without the correct protocol. Warp speed they called it in the USA and a chance to make millions by your prime minister

It was abandoned by many scientists because they couldn’t make it work.

The new untested version was given emergency license and was allowed to be pumped into people around the world without the correct protocol. Warp speed they called it in the USA and a chance to make millions by your prime minister

Exactly, some things are dead ends but in medical science most abandonments are down to research funding drying up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Exactly, some things are dead ends but in medical science most abandonments are down to research funding drying up.
    I appreciate that Grist. It’s just baffling how after so many times being that it wasn’t given extra funding over the years because it can’t have been working that it was given clearance to be an emergency drug. It was allowed to be pumped into so many people without the normal safety tests and without knowing of the dangers.

I don't think there would be much point. I suspect that his mind is as closed as yours and that he has grown to like having a little band of followers hanging on to his every pronouncement.

Some lawyers are overrated. Trust me on this.
    I'm loving the irony. Keep it coming.

You did!!!!!!!

You also applauded the way they changed the way the government counts the death rate after saying that the old system was outdated.

In New Zealand they jailed the guy who blew the whistle!
    Earlier in this thread you said that I had accused Andrew Bridgen of antisemitism. I asked you to point out where I had done that and got the inevitable silence. You have now claimed that I have said that there are no excess deaths in the UK (with multiple exclamation marks).

Ler’s see if we can avoid your bluster/silence this time by making it a little spicier. If you can show where I have claimed that there are no excess deaths on the UK I will stop posting on this thread and pay £50 to Rotherham hospice. If you can’t, an apology would be nice, but I won’t hold my breath.

If you mean that a person in New Zealand stole a large quantity of people’s private medical records and publicised them then you are right. If anyone put my medical records onto the internet, I would hope they would be imprisoned. That doesn’t alter the fact that New Zealand is the country that antivaxxers don't like to talk about (unless they're talking bollox) because around 95% of its population received COVID vaccines in 2021, which was a year in which the country showed negative excess deaths.

Wow!

You can’t resist denouncing a professional can you. He’s brave enough to point his finger and stand up for what he believes.

He has put himself up for election, so did I and I was elected but you never answered my question. Have you ever stood for election and if so were you trusted enough to be elected ?

If not tell me, were you the school head boy or a prefect?
    Are we not allowed to ‘denounce’ professionals now? Take a look back at the stuff that you have posted about Anthony Fauci on this thread. What where you doing then (that’s a rhetorical question – I know that you were simply regurgitating bolox that you found on Twitter).

This is the judgement in the case that Kennedy’s website wittered on about:

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/us...116248612.html

I appreciate that you aren’t a lawyer (or at least, I don’t think you are), but see if you can find anything in it that supports the claim on Kennedy's site that the court found that the covid vaccines prevented transmission.

I appreciate that Grist. It’s just baffling how after so many times being that it wasn’t given extra funding over the years because it can’t have been working that it was given clearance to be an emergency drug. It was allowed to be pumped into so many people without the normal safety tests and without knowing of the dangers.
    It's not baffling at all.

Here’s an article concerning the history of mRNA vaccine research:

https://ifp.org/progress-deferred-le...e-development/

The bottom line is that mRNA is difficult and expensive to work with, there is very little money to be made on vaccines and most of the research prior to covid was in respect of trying to produce an HIV vaccine, which has proved to be incredibly difficult with traditional technology. Vast amounts of money was then thrown at covid and that funding allowed the technology to be developed.

Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast