+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 📺Summer Catch Up with Stuart Maynard

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've just looked at the league table and, before we've even played a game, Maynard's management team have got us down to 19th already. Shocking performance.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/league-table
    As dual 'nationality' I am quietly confident about Arsenal. Despite not having any games in hand I reckon they'll be disappointed if they fail to overhaul AFC Bournemouth. Another terrible start for Wolves; it just doesn't seem to matter who's their manager.

He's a likeable character and having arrived from Got No Fans FC, I think he's now adapted to life at the massiveness of NCFC. I hope it works out for him and the management team; it'll be a backward step if we're fishing for a new man mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by M0ufMk3 View Post
    As dual 'nationality' I am quietly confident about Arsenal. Despite not having any games in hand I reckon they'll be disappointed if they fail to overhaul AFC Bournemouth. Another terrible start for Wolves; it just doesn't seem to matter who's their manager.
    I've noticed Wycombe seem to have the same challenge as Wolves, but potentially slightly worse tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've just looked at the league table and, before we've even played a game, Maynard's management team have got us down to 19th already. Shocking performance.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/league-table
    Don't worry Swale, Maynard will get us down to 19th in real life pretty quickly. Let's hope recruitment is better for his replacement and we can all have pleasant dreams about promotion in the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Not sure if he just feels more settled in the club now but that was a much more confident and watchable interview than when he first arrived.
    SM did seem a little overwhelmed by the job last season. Agree that he felt much more comfortable in this interview, hopefully it’s a sign that he’s now settled in.

Enjoyable listen. Articulate, educated and precise. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Don't worry Swale, Maynard will get us down to 19th in real life pretty quickly. Let's hope recruitment is better for his replacement and we can all have pleasant dreams about promotion in the New Year.
    Are you Durham in disguise😂

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Are you Durham in disguise😂
    I think they might be brothers. 😂

I was critical of Stuart Maynard last year but that interview and the recruitment so far have filled me with optimism. I'm prepared to give him a real chance this year and think all on here should. Anyone wanting to him to fail ( as some seem to be ) are in essence hoping the club fails too, I for one don't sign up to that belief. GOOD LUCK this season Stuart and Team.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    I was critical of Stuart Maynard last year but that interview and the recruitment so far have filled me with optimism. I'm prepared to give him a real chance this year and think all on here should. Anyone wanting to him to fail ( as some seem to be ) are in essence hoping the club fails too, I for one don't sign up to that belief. GOOD LUCK this season Stuart and Team.
    I don't want him to fail. I just want him to clear off so a decent coach could gives us a fighting chance.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast