+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 📺Summer Catch Up with Stuart Maynard

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    I think they might be brothers. 😂
    To my knowledge I have never met Durham, and neither did my parents, but I have to say that he has some very sensible opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    To my knowledge I have never met Durham, and neither did my parents, but I have to say that he has some very sensible opinions.
    Outrageous fishing expedition

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've just looked at the league table and, before we've even played a game, Maynard's management team have got us down to 19th already. Shocking performance.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/league-table
    I wish someone would have a word with the pillock and tell him he is part of a coaching team and NOT a Management team. Has forgot that he doesn't work for Bt any more..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I wish someone would have a word with the pillock and tell him he is part of a coaching team and NOT a Management team. Has forgot that he doesn't work for Bt any more..
    Calm down dear, you'll do yourself a mischief!

Calm down dear, you'll do yourself a mischief!
    I'm very calm, thanks for asking Swale. I have no confidence in this bunch of idiots whatsoever. We will be in the same scenario that England find themselves in at the moment. Having quality players and being lead by a buffoon...

I'm very calm, thanks for asking Swale. I have no confidence in this bunch of idiots whatsoever. We will be in the same scenario that England find themselves in at the moment. Having quality players and being lead by a buffoon...
    Well I, for one, am prepared to give them and the whole backroom team a clean slate for the new season. With a full pre-season, new players, new pitch and so on, it strikes me that hanging grimly on to the disappointment and frustration of a season long gone isn't a good recipe for a happy summer.

Each to their own though, obviously.

Well I, for one, am prepared to give them and the whole backroom team a clean slate for the new season. With a full pre-season, new players, new pitch and so on, it strikes me that hanging grimly on to the disappointment and frustration of a season long gone isn't a good recipe for a happy summer.

Happy Summer!! Haven't you noticed the nights are drawing in? Get the Christmas list out.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Happy Summer!! Haven't you noticed the nights are drawing in? Get the Christmas list out.
    Bah humbug!

isn't this the views of any normal Notts fan ?

I'll wait till he has his first encounter with reality.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast