+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other teams in the Euros.

Other teams in the Euros.

Everyone seems to have a plan.

Certainly so with the majority of sides I’ve seen.

How comfortable most of the others seems to be on the ball, the passing and movement makes us look prehistoric in comparison.

Half of me is hoping we don’t get any further, if this faker somehow fumbles us into the semis it’ll be the worst thing in the long run.

I hope he has the integrity to resign as soon as this fiasco comes to an inevitable end.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

How comfortable most of the others seems to be on the ball, the passing and movement makes us look prehistoric in comparison.

Half of me is hoping we don’t get any further, if this faker somehow fumbles us into the semis it’ll be the worst thing in the long run.

I hope he has the integrity to resign as soon as this fiasco comes to an inevitable end.

Those p ricks at the FA won’t let him resign! He will threaten to resign like he did last time but too arrogant with his own belief of tactics and being the best to take us to the World Cup.

Selfish - useless - inept- negative t wat!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

We will get past Slovenia then reset. Seen it all before. I don’t expect us to win it but I think we might have a great game or 2 yet. Too many teams in this format for me. 3rd place teams can go thru with 2 points bollox. Got all the jocks semi hard .its the only semi they will see. Let’s keep the faith then hammer the ex viler afterwards. Trouble is who takes over. Potter, Howe,

Its not as desperate as it looks. We just have to play without fear. A good match on tuesday and it can all change. Ive enjoyed seeing the teams with no expectations busting a gut. Trouble is since 1966 we think weve got a divine right to win everything. Weve more than got the players and I can see why so many want Gareth to go. If we werent negative we could walk this tournament from what ive seen so far. Lets hope tuesday offers more.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Its not as desperate as it looks. We just have to play without fear. A good match on tuesday and it can all change. Ive enjoyed seeing the teams with no expectations busting a gut. Trouble is since 1966 we think weve got a divine right to win everything. Weve more than got the players and I can see why so many want Gareth to go. If we werent negative we could walk this tournament from what ive seen so far. Lets hope tuesday offers more.

Come on Boingy for f uck sake. Serbia and Denmark are average at best and Slovenia the equivalent of a championship side!

Divine right? One nil up against Italy in front of your own supporters and he sits back. No wonder we lost that match!

Sit back being the keys words! No doubt after the game on Tuesday Slovenia will be a great side too!

England bore me and we have fantastic players and they are held back by negative tactics. I have never liked Grealish because he was a Viler but only a complete f uckin idiot would leave that talent at home!

Gallagher coming into the side sums Southgate up - Clueless like Darren Moore was who has found his level!

Gallagher is England’s Andy Johnson.

Tremendous work ethic and runs around like a maniac but after winning the ball he tries to give it back.

Mainoo is a far better player, Stevie Wonder has more vision than Southgate.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Come on Boingy for f uck sake. Serbia and Denmark are average at best and Slovenia the equivalent of a championship side!

Divine right? One nil up against Italy in front of your own supporters and he sits back. No wonder we lost that match!

Sit back being the keys words! No doubt after the game on Tuesday Slovenia will be a great side too!

England bore me and we have fantastic players and they are held back by negative tactics. I have never liked Grealish because he was a Viler but only a complete f uckin idiot would leave that talent at home!

Gallagher coming into the side sums Southgate up - Clueless like Darren Moore was who has found his level!
    You can’t disrespect any teams in this tournament. Georgia the lowest ranked team would cause anyone problems as they have done, they’re not championship level. Their intensity desire and quality shone v the Czechs. We do have one of the best squads by far but it’s not a given, we have to work for it. That’s my point really. We have the quality but sometimes don’t have the mentality. Maybe if we were a poorer nation we wouldn’t feel so Flippin entitled. Maybe it would actually mean that much that all the stops would be pulled out for every match.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    You can’t disrespect any teams in this tournament. Georgia the lowest ranked team would cause anyone problems as they have done, they’re not championship level. Their intensity desire and quality shone v the Czechs. We do have one of the best squads by far but it’s not a given, we have to work for it. That’s my point really. We have the quality but sometimes don’t have the mentality. Maybe if we were a poorer nation we wouldn’t feel so Flippin entitled. Maybe it would actually mean that much that all the stops would be pulled out for every match.

On that basis Georgia could win the euros and our Darnell could be called up to rescue the team 😂

You always seem very late to realise the problems of managers Boingy, i’ve noticed this a lot. Pulis, (maybe Pardew), Clarke, Bruce, Ismail and Bilic. All of these when their honeymoon period ended, i’m pretty sure you were the last one to be defending them 😄
    Now it’s the case with Dimgate. You are way too positive about our teams and mangers.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    You always seem very late to realise the problems of managers Boingy, i’ve noticed this a lot. Pulis, (maybe Pardew), Clarke, Bruce, Ismail and Bilic. All of these when their honeymoon period ended, i’m pretty sure you were the last one to be defending them 😄
    Now it’s the case with Dimgate. You are way too positive about our teams and mangers.

In regards to any New England manager Regis, I hope to god we don’t go down the Sven or Capello type of route or Mourinho.

It would be soul destroying to have a rigid 4-4-2 type manager, bodies behind the ball and a stolid style of play.

I like the way Newcastle play under Howe and Potter is very highly rated amongst other managers from what I’ve been reading recently.

I worry with the pair of them that they lack personality and charisma and the ability to kick the FA and ruffle feathers.

Pep would be top choice for me but I don’t think we’ll get him.

Klopp has the personality and the style of play to excite the fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)