+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Euro's

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Having been at the Morocco game in 98 (having paid a pretty penny for the ticket) I have absolutely zero expectation for tonight.

Maybe they’ll surprise me*

* They won’t…
    They might*

*na, they won't.

How will Scotland cock it up tonight?

A daft own goal, a stupid red card, two players running into each other like Hansen and Miller in 1982, missing a penalty, or some other calamity.

Concede an early penalty, Hungary kill the game by putting ten men behind the ball, Scotland have no way of breaking them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How will Scotland cock it up tonight?

A daft own goal, a stupid red card, two players running into each other like Hansen and Miller in 1982, missing a penalty, or some other calamity.
    I think we* will win. Don't know why or how. Just do.

*the only real we are the Dons

Is it possible to not go through on 4 points? If so, it’ll be that

It's actually possible to go through on 2 points, but it relies on a lot of other results going our way. It would be typical if 2 points turned out to be enough but we still lost.

This is like watching Motherwell v Dundee.

Time for a new manager, Clarke’s hyper negative 5-4-1 formation just doesn’t work

We've been gash for the last year, I naively thought it was a blip, but tonight proved that we can't cut it amongst the bigger teams.

Time for a new manager, definitely.

I agree with the fact that Clarke needs to go but who is going to come in and do better?

Scotland would be as well turning off the lights and forgetting about international football because the whole thing is a pointless exercise.

I’m sure they won’t though because there was hundreds of thousands of fans in Germany wearing feather caps so it’s a money making opportunity.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast