+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Euro's

A suitably miserable end.

I actually watched it from 65 minutes on.

We didn't deserve to win or go through. Was like watching a late stage AFC McInnes game

Neither team were good, but the Hungarian team seem to find a little bit extra when their player was carted off.
    We looked even worse when we made our subs.

Clarke has done a decent enough job, but you would have to say time is up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I agree with the fact that Clarke needs to go but who is going to come in and do better?

Scotland would be as well turning off the lights and forgetting about international football because the whole thing is a pointless exercise.

I’m sure they won’t though because there was hundreds of thousands of fans in Germany wearing feather caps so it’s a money making opportunity.
    Not sure where they normally are because I go to most home games and there are often empty seats..you would think there would be 150000 outside trying to buy a ticket.
    Very disappointing tonight .
    We should have had a penalty but they were by far the bigger threat in front of goal despite all.our possession.
    We should have pushed on to get 3 points against Switzerland but all.the pundits seemed to be static with the draw Negative negative negative
    We have been poor since qualifying and tonight was the usual sh1t show .
    Still my interest can now switch 100% to Jimmy Thelin and the dandies COYR

Ecstatic not static

Just like watching McInnes.

Carpet bomb Largs. It churns out a conveyor belt of shyte bags

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    They might*

*na, they won't.
    * They didn’t.

What a fantastically predictable & expected outcome. Just absolutely textbook. Well done to all involved…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 23-06-2024 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just like watching McInnes.

Carpet bomb Largs. It churns out a conveyor belt of shyte bags
    I’m still not convinced that this Jimmy Thelin thing is going to work because of the whole SPFL mentality but as far as international football goes it’s time for a foreign coach again.

Scotland have some good players and Clarke has done well with us qualifying but that’s 2 tournaments we have went out with a whimper under him so his times up.

Callum McGregor is simultaneously an absolute fraud yet still one of the best players in Scotland. Tinpot AF.

Anyhoo on to the Doonhammers in the Skol Cup. Heid first.

Thankfully that has passed. I can't really get up for any international competition. Not just football. Because the definition of a Scot is so unclear. I'm Scottish and proud of that. But who qualifies? I'd have more interest in Scottish Leagues v Other Leagues. At least you would know why they are playing. Migration (not a comment on that at all) has diminished international identity. How can you have brothers (or brothers and sisters) choosing to play for different countries. It has just become a money spinning scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    Callum McGregor is simultaneously an absolute fraud yet still one of the best players in Scotland. Tinpot AF.

Anyhoo on to the Doonhammers in the Skol Cup. Heid first.
    McGregor has been ****e for Scotland almost every time he plays. No wonder he (like McStay) has never tried himself in a better league. As you say onto to something we care more about.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast