+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The let’s all laugh at the Jocks thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Edstrom was the reason I supported Sweden in the 74 World Cup.

Good player and cool looking 70’s dude.
    Always liked Sweden. 👍 What with Abba and the 74 World Cup good era for them.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Always liked Sweden. 👍 What with Abba and the 74 World Cup good era for them.

Wish we had a defender who was like our Jonas was! Simply class!

Thanks for all the accolade regarding Sweden mates! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Edstrom was the reason I supported Sweden in the 74 World Cup.

Good player and cool looking 70’s dude.
    The volley vs W Germany was brilliant mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Thanks for all the accolade regarding Sweden mates! 😊

The girls are decent too 😭

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    What games are you going to watch OB? I will be in Cologne with my lad for a few days for the England v Slovenia game.
    Sorry for the late response 67. I have not looked at the site for a few days. Just the one game, Serbia v England. In all honesty a nice couple of days away but I wish I had not bothered. I think the wife and daughter had more excitement with their property search.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Sorry for the late response 67. I have not looked at the site for a few days. Just the one game, Serbia v England. In all honesty a nice couple of days away but I wish I had not bothered. I think the wife and daughter had more excitement with their property search.
    Yes it wasn’t the best game, hoping for more over the next 2, glad the rest of the trip was good.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 .
    1980’s basic football from the Scots with no quality and no invention or any forward with the minimum of talent for this level.

An insult to the tournament to wait until the last 15 minutes of the final match to crawl out from their defensive shell and actually try to score.

Shame about the penalty though, I spat my coffee all down a clean tee shirt when the appeal was waved away and ruined a new top.

Good news for all Bargain Booze shops across the length and breadth of Scotland as the 200,000 Rab C Nesbits return to their daily routine.

See you all again in 2062……oh wait, I’ll be dead!

Personally, I'd rather that Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland did well in competitions so, unless they are playing England, wish them well.

As for Scotland, I think that they were unlucky tonight as that certainly looked like a penalty but then again they didn't create enough chances in the game and Hungary were always pushing.

The fact is that Scotland simply lack the quality to progress far in these competitions. It's no good having a handful of half decent players in international games, you need the whole team to be of a standard. ( Mind you, even that's no good if your manager can't get them performing...)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)