+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zech Medley

Zech Medley

6.5 Oostende CB

L2 bound

🤔

Left sided, we already have two of those

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Left sided, we already have two of those
    Maybe one of them is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    6.5 Oostende CB

L2 bound

🤔
    Would be a ferry good signing i.m.h.o.

Off to Fleetwood apparently. It's quite sad regarding Oostende though; all their players are available on free transfer as the club is about to fold after 120 years.

He'd be a great signing. Surely one the radar has had a look at? Good age and physique and superb pedigree/education. Wonder if he knows Crowley.

The only link to Notts with him is, tomhwilliams, who said would be a good signing last Summer & is likely to be on the move this.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The only link to Notts with him is, tomhwilliams, who said would be a good signing last Summer & is likely to be on the move this.
    Can't rule anything out with the radar. Although we seem well covered in this area. Some weird thing inside me says we need another striker and I don't know why. McGoldrick old, Scott who knows, Morias not the best and Langstaff due an injury. I'm probably mad.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Can't rule anything out with the radar. Although we seem well covered in this area. Some weird thing inside me says we need another striker and I don't know why. McGoldrick old, Scott who knows, Morias not the best and Langstaff due an injury. I'm probably mad.
    Don't forget Jatta! I'd say we're well blessed up front as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Jatta looked very handy up top when he played

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast